TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

51 minutes ago, feelingxcx said:

Does anyone know where this clip is from? I've never seen any pictures like this before.

Not sure what it was for but she has used it a few times over the years, even just a few months back. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLAt253hp3X/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

1 hour ago, sophiesmom said:

funny how not a single promotional photo was dropped in the announcement, not a real date in sight... just the title, her name and vibes. 

It’s kind of insulting after 9 years not to even give fans a date. Could drop tomorrow could be months.. why leave fans hanging

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

48 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s kind of insulting after 9 years not to even give fans a date. Could drop tomorrow could be months.. why leave fans hanging

exactly what I thought lol

the whole "announcement" felt like they still wanted to leave some space for "promotional adjustments", which is translated into the fact that they aren't ready to push for a specific date yet

maybe they are now? who knows

32 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Tonia logged in on Sky's account and uploaded the teaser so we didnt drag her daughter :true:

She's so supportive. She's LITERALLY the only person that is trying to maintain/build up the hype for the new single.

3 hours ago, blameitonme said:

original release planned for march > delayed > teaser posted to stop insane fans > will be released in april (as far as we know)

Hoping it’s coming in early April as it was delayed from March so I don’t see why they’d put it toward the end of the month! Hoping they drop the single with an album pre order and video so we get a huge dose of Sky content after the drought! 

4 hours ago, sophiesmom said:

exactly what I thought lol

the whole "announcement" felt like they still wanted to leave some space for "promotional adjustments", which is translated into the fact that they aren't ready to push for a specific date yet

maybe they are now? who knows

My exact thought when all of you were having breakdowns after she released that video. I wasn't that hyped at all. She can release the song in summer or fall if she wanted to. It doesn't guarantee an album release and what if we don't even like the song but were hyped for so long. Keep in mind that it's been years since she announced the name of the album and its aesthetic and THREE years since Downhill Lullaby. A normal artist would've released an album after a couple of months or less after announcing that, but in Sky's case there are no rules. She probably released that to keep y'all quiet. 

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Tonia logged in on Sky's account and uploaded the teaser so we didnt drag her daughter :true:

Tonia for mommager. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Did any of you know about this song? Apparently Sky did backing vocals on it but I can't hear her. And it's produced by Jon Brion

Spoiler

unknown.png

(For context I was bored so I started looking through her old Facebook posts)

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

10 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Did any of you know about this song? Apparently Sky did backing vocals on it but I can't hear her. And it's produced by Jon Brion

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

(For context I was bored so I started looking through her old Facebook posts)

you can hear her in 0:30 and in some parts of the chorus... didn't know about this

Anybody hopes we have a track like that on the album since she's working with him? It's a shame she barely posted about being featured in this, the darkwave/electro sound fits her vocals so well.... 

Bands like Boy Harsher and Lebanon Hanover have a sound that would fit her really well, not sure if most pop fans would like it but i bet she digs it.

2 minutes ago, 2internetghosts said:

Anybody hopes we have a track like that on the album since she's working with him? It's a shame she barely posted about being featured in this, the darkwave/electro sound fits her vocals so well.... 

Bands like Boy Harsher and Lebanon Hanover have a sound that would fit her really well, not sure if most pop fans would like it but i bet she digs it.

The way Capitol would probably erase the name Sky Ferreira and Masochism from existence if she tried to release an entire album like this :(

56 minutes ago, 2internetghosts said:

YES I'D LOVE HER TO GO FULL DARKWAVE :angie: but she would first need to actually release.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: