TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Don't Forget is definitely one of my favorite releases of 2022 <3

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

20 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

You definitely are an icon. The 111 reign ain't letting up. Boycott Miss Ferreira she deserves NOTHING. Periodt anyone disagreeing can stay mad and waiting another decade for "music" while Sky foams at the mouth every time she's asked about her dead career. 

Acid

And why am I here? So confused lol.

I’ve liked a lot of her stuff over the years and although I too have seen this pattern of promising stuff and (almost) never delivering I think it’s going too far to say someone deserves to die and rot in hell. I get that the situation is upsetting but damn I hope someone has mercy on you in your day of need instead of treating you the same way you treat a total stranger on a music forum :eartha2:

Ok, Sky's either a liar, a perfectionist, an uncompromised artist, a spoiled girl, a pretentious hipster, a girl who's hated by evil people, or the most unlucky person ever.

Either one of these options, they don't affect ANY of us, like LOLLL, she is the one being hurt or hurting herself.

I really like Sky, really like her voice and music, and still waiting on the album or singles, it's really not that deep bc your lives are not attached to Sky's life or career, you can simply stop care about her, or only keep an eye open just in case things start going right for her. It's insane wish her bad things just because she doesn't release music.

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, BrokenBoy said:

She is over. Like over over. Barely ever started. She doesn't give AF about her fans. She thinks she's too good to appease them. A new album is never coming, and at this point, I hope Capitol locks down everything she's done and will do and prevents her from ever doing anything music wise again. It's what she deserves. She's a hasbeen, a barely ever was, a flash in the pan. She ruined her own career. She keeps lying, and always "deeply upset" about leaks and rumors, but fuels them every time she sits down to talk for a magazine, reciting the same old bullshit, "it's coming it's coming" no it's not junkie.

Stop flooding her Instagram comments about an album. Let her comments section become the graveyard it would be without you dedicated fans holding onto glimmers of hope. She deserves to be completely forgotten at this point, she deserves not a single fan anticipating a release from her. 

And I should add, Downhill Lullaby & Don't Forget are TRASH. They side like scrapped demos, B-sides, filler album tracks. She must not be good at making music or picking songs anymore because those are abysmal especially given the wait time. She is a disgusting person to me! I'm glad she doesn't have a career. 

SKY, YOU'RE A DUMB UNGRATEFUL BITCH. YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN HELL. Halsey is garbage but at least she has something you clearly lack: DRIVE & PASSION. She didn't throw her career away to do meth and crack and be a perpetual Hollywood victim like you.  

Capitol, keep doing what you're doing. BURY THIS BITCH INTO OBLIVION. Cancel all these shoots and interviews. Keep the crackhead completely locked and under the radar. She deserves nothing.

:true:

1 hour ago, BrokenBoy said:

She is over. Like over over. Barely ever started. She doesn't give AF about her fans. She thinks she's too good to appease them. A new album is never coming, and at this point, I hope Capitol locks down everything she's done and will do and prevents her from ever doing anything music wise again. It's what she deserves. She's a hasbeen, a barely ever was, a flash in the pan. She ruined her own career. She keeps lying, and always "deeply upset" about leaks and rumors, but fuels them every time she sits down to talk for a magazine, reciting the same old bullshit, "it's coming it's coming" no it's not junkie.

Stop flooding her Instagram comments about an album. Let her comments section become the graveyard it would be without you dedicated fans holding onto glimmers of hope. She deserves to be completely forgotten at this point, she deserves not a single fan anticipating a release from her. 

And I should add, Downhill Lullaby & Don't Forget are TRASH. They side like scrapped demos, B-sides, filler album tracks. She must not be good at making music or picking songs anymore because those are abysmal especially given the wait time. She is a disgusting person to me! I'm glad she doesn't have a career. 

SKY, YOU'RE A DUMB UNGRATEFUL BITCH. YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN HELL. Halsey is garbage but at least she has something you clearly lack: DRIVE & PASSION. She didn't throw her career away to do meth and crack and be a perpetual Hollywood victim like you.  

Capitol, keep doing what you're doing. BURY THIS BITCH INTO OBLIVION. Cancel all these shoots and interviews. Keep the crackhead completely locked and under the radar. She deserves nothing.

:burn::lmao: get her. i feel the same exact way about her to be quite honest. she’s really not that girl anymore so idk why people are so up her ass as if she’s some icon they can’t live without.

Downhill Lullaby has been trash and will always be trash no matter how many times she redoes it.

1 hour ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i feel like sky and grimes are facing the same problems right now: they both became delusional about their budget and want someone to fund their larger-than-life visions but that just won't happen, no record label in the world would do that

first of all let’s not mention Grimes and Sky in the same sentence :godlaugh2:

Grimes actually releases music and is an artist…like actual artistry is in her blood. she cares about making art and doesn’t make up lies when questioned! :sky:

6 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Ok, Sky's either a liar, a perfectionist, an uncompromised artist, a spoiled girl, a pretentious hipster, a girl who's hated by evil people, or the most unlucky person ever.

Either one of these options, they don't affect ANY of us, like LOLLL, she's is the one being hurt or hurting herself.

I really like Sky, really like her voice and music, and still waiting on the album or singles, it's really not that deep bc your lives are not attached to Sky's life or career, you can simply stop care about her, or only keep an eye open just in case things start going right for her. Makes zero sense wish her bad things just because she don't release music.

Yeah, I was thinking sort of the same... The best thing y'all gotta do is to stop giving her attention and let her career really die (if she keeps doing the same) with giving her zero attention instead of talking and hating on her :/ perhaps if she finds out that nobody cares about her for real she'll release something sjsjsjs.

Not saying she's an attention seeker ofc, but y'all talking and keeping an eye on Sky is 100% futile 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

20 minutes ago, 111 said:

this can only lead to one thing :ma:

Hide contents

DESCENDING LEAKING!

I just know, I'm SO sure that one of you guys have a mp3 file of this song, I just know

c'mon everybody opening your purses, let me see what's inside

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

i agree with most of the comments being said here but reading this thread is sooo… some of you can be a little bit dramatic and some of you gays are getting too comfortable saying whatever you want about women like did your mother not raise u properly? anyway, if you miss sky so much, just put I Will on repeat like i do! :xgiggle:

1 hour ago, ificanthaveloveiwantpower said:

first of all let’s not mention Grimes and Sky in the same sentence :godlaugh2:

Grimes actually releases music and is an artist…like actual artistry is in her blood. she cares about making art and doesn’t make up lies when questioned! :sky:

Grimes couldn't keep a release plan if she tried to either. She backpedals constantly about songs and things she's previously said so uh, yeah, she can be kept in the same sentence.

BzhmW.png

3 minutes ago, drewby said:

Grimes couldn't keep a release plan if she tried to either. She backpedals constantly about songs and things she's previously said so uh, yeah, she can be kept in the same sentence.

ermm sure put them in the same sentence but Grimes is an artist like i said. can’t say the same for miss Ferreira anymore.

need her to make a real iconic comeback with a single featuring halsey and a music video in the style of look what you made me do. give us the revenge bop against capitol!!!!!!!!!!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

5 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

need her to make a real iconic comeback with a single featuring halsey and a music video in the style of look what you made me do. give us the revenge bop against capitol!!!!!!!!!!

LWYMMD is an awful song. Halsey spilled about her i fear.