TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

let's hold her accountable (she owes no one anything but) and not be delusional conspiracy believers.

Lana fan since 2012, Sky fan since 2010 and longtime lanaboards Sky Ferreira thread lurker here (y'all be killing me by the way, the laughs i have....too good). i must speak up!

where is the music video? she told a magazine she was editing it herself....so why is it not being released?? why can't she release some sort of mixtape of new material like Charli XCX? or...why can't she release an EP of music she's done/been doing...is there any music? why are there so many years between music releases? 

if she actually cared about the music aspect of her career she would be putting music out constantly. it seems to me that she just feels that she has been so wronged in her Capitol deal that she's refusing to do anything unless there aree large amounts of money pushed for her. i just want to have an honest conversation with other fans. i'm not attacking her, i am just tired of the lies. i've been a fan for so long and it's just.......sad to see this shit.

5 hours ago, ificanthaveloveiwantpower said:

let's hold her accountable (she owes no one anything but) and not be delusional conspiracy believers.

Lana fan since 2012, Sky fan since 2010 and longtime lanaboards Sky Ferreira thread lurker here (y'all be killing me by the way, the laughs i have....too good). i must speak up!

where is the music video? she told a magazine she was editing it herself....so why is it not being released?? why can't she release some sort of mixtape of new material like Charli XCX? or...why can't she release an EP of music she's done/been doing...is there any music? why are there so many years between music releases? 

if she actually cared about the music aspect of her career she would be putting music out constantly. it seems to me that she just feels that she has been so wronged in her Capitol deal that she's refusing to do anything unless there aree large amounts of money pushed for her. i just want to have an honest conversation with other fans. i'm not attacking her, i am just tired of the lies. i've been a fan for so long and it's just.......sad to see this shit.

Don't worry you are not the only one who thinks this. 

She is well known for being a liar who keeps saying stuff before being contradicted by herself weeks/months/years later. 

Just take her for what she is: a singer with great songs and terrible work ethic with just one album released. 

It's OK to dislike the person/artist and love the art, and there are so many fans here that must accept that fact, it's impossible to keep defending someone who is not helping herself out. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

this thread is finally dying WE ARE FINALLY ACCEPTING SHE ISNT COMING THIS IS ACTUALLY SOOOO GOOD

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

7 hours ago, ificanthaveloveiwantpower said:

Also, if she wanted to, she could create a stage name or create a band and can release music that way. Capitol wouldn't own those songs. Or do what Taylor did and re-record her songs. Get a bandcamp account and release her songs there like thousands of indie/unknown artists do. 

I don't understand why she refuses to do anything but talk about it in interviews. :awkney:

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Don't worry you are not the only one who thinks this. 

She is well known for being a liar who keeps saying stuff before being contradicted by herself weeks/months/years later. 

Just take her for what she is: a singer with great songs and terrible work ethic with just one album released. 

It's OK to dislike the person/artist and love the art, and there are so many fans here that must accept that fact, it's impossible to keep defending someone who is not helping herself out. 

i think for me personally there are just so many contradicting statements from her and unanswered questions that it drives me crazy LMFAO. i love mysteries but i need the answers to be able to be found. :bebe:

26 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

love how all her posts now are either interview clips, pictures of random dead singers, or donation links for clean water. she barely even pretends to be a singer anymore, so why should we? she's a has-been indie artist (could've been huge) who somehow still acts like she's a big-name act. she thinks she deserves a massive budget from capitol when she can't even finish an album after nearly a decade. her ego is not only preventing her from releasing great music (we know she has many unreleased gems) but also from doing anything at all. homegirl's been swirling in that vortex she sings about on the NTMT title track for years ruminating on her victimization by capitol and the media instead of pushing through the pain and finishing the fucking album.

i genuinely don't think i could even be generous enough to call her an artist. she's not lol. she doesn't care about art at all and it's extremely apparent with the lack of material.

Yeah, give me Descending and/or All My Lovers Die and I'll pack my things and leave rn

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

i just can’t fathom that she’s about to hit the 9 year anniversary of ntmt….

i’ve listened to sky since 2013 but didn’t start following her as a stan until 2016 and back then it was a bit of a meme that masochism was never coming but now it’s basically a fact which is so fucking sad. she was literally THEE it girl for so long and now she can’t even get a music video out i’m devastated what, fuck you capitol fr

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

i just can’t fathom that she’s about to hit the 9 year anniversary of ntmt….

i’ve listened to sky since 2013 but didn’t start following her as a stan until 2016 and back then it was a bit of a meme that masochism was never coming but now it’s basically a fact which is so fucking sad. she was literally THEE it girl for so long and now she can’t even get a music video out i’m devastated what, fuck you capitol fr

? lol the only thing Capitol is guilty of is signing her so young and signing a person with terrible work ethic i fear. :raven:

I do honestly get it as a creative, she seems very shy regarding her work and very detrimental to herself, I honestly don’t think music should be her outlet at this present time-she needs therapy if she’s not getting it because you can’t critique everything you do-it’s why the performances aren’t good-confidence is key even for the worse vocalists.

she should say that this album won't arrive this year and explain about everything that is happening... when this year ends and we still don't have this album it will be enough for people to give up on it for good (including me), if 2022 was a difficult year to release 2023 is going to be even worse because most fans will no longer believe/support her empty promises. It's very sad to realize that a lot of the blame comes from her, she doesn't have the least responsibility and commitment to the fans and that's what will destroy her career.

1 hour ago, Greta Bowie said:

she should say that this album won't arrive this year and explain about everything that is happening... when this year ends and we still don't have this album it will be enough for people to give up on it for good (including me), if 2022 was a difficult year to release 2023 is going to be even worse because most fans will no longer believe/support her empty promises. It's very sad to realize that a lot of the blame comes from her, she doesn't have the least responsibility and commitment to the fans and that's what will destroy her career.

There is no career left, she should stick to acting and modelling and release whenever she can with no timeframe and no teasing-because she clearly doesn’t care about a rollout anyway 

She is over. Like over over. Barely ever started. She doesn't give AF about her fans. She thinks she's too good to appease them. A new album is never coming, and at this point, I hope Capitol locks down everything she's done and will do and prevents her from ever doing anything music wise again. It's what she deserves. She's a hasbeen, a barely ever was, a flash in the pan. She ruined her own career. She keeps lying, and always "deeply upset" about leaks and rumors, but fuels them every time she sits down to talk for a magazine, reciting the same old bullshit, "it's coming it's coming" no it's not junkie.

Stop flooding her Instagram comments about an album. Let her comments section become the graveyard it would be without you dedicated fans holding onto glimmers of hope. She deserves to be completely forgotten at this point, she deserves not a single fan anticipating a release from her. 

And I should add, Downhill Lullaby & Don't Forget are TRASH. They side like scrapped demos, B-sides, filler album tracks. She must not be good at making music or picking songs anymore because those are abysmal especially given the wait time. She is a disgusting person to me! I'm glad she doesn't have a career. 

SKY, YOU'RE A DUMB UNGRATEFUL BITCH. YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN HELL. Halsey is garbage but at least she has something you clearly lack: DRIVE & PASSION. She didn't throw her career away to do meth and crack and be a perpetual Hollywood victim like you.  

Capitol, keep doing what you're doing. BURY THIS BITCH INTO OBLIVION. Cancel all these shoots and interviews. Keep the crackhead completely locked and under the radar. She deserves nothing.

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please be more respectful when voicing negative opinions. There comes a point where a line can be crossed, so be mindful of that.