TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

13 hours ago, 111 said:

flop 

A flop recording artist

A flop live performer

A flop keeping her promises 

A flop telling the truth

Cmon Miss Ferreira, shut my mouth and take my money. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The funny thing is the same thing happened to Fiona Apple. Her label refused to release Extrodinary Machine until fans started sending apple's to the lable. 

I don't know what to think anymore. 

Like I said, Sky could have created a stage name so she can release her stuff on Bandcamp. Unless her contract with Capitol prohibits her to create a stage name and release anything under a different name. Could it be that? 

6 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

The funny thing is the same thing happened to Fiona Apple. Her label refused to release Extrodinary Machine until fans started sending apple's to the lable. 

I don't know what to think anymore. 

Like I said, Sky could have created a stage name so she can release her stuff on Bandcamp. Unless her contract with Capitol prohibits her to create a stage name and release anything under a different name. Could it be that? 

what would her label have to do with anything? :facepalm: i refuse to believe they're holding onto a completely finished music video or music. why does everyone believe that shit so easily? why would that benefit Capitol? it's a bit cringeworthy to just believe something like this without questioning it but it's ultimately Sky's fault because she should be more transparent instead of confusing her fans and allowing them to create false narratives and run around on the internet with them.

4 minutes ago, 111 said:

every time i have to read a post or comment acting like any of this is her label's doing i get furious

we need to shut that shit DOWN, it's ridiculously unhinged and makes me feel like i'm among people in an asylum like do we have brains....yes....let's use them. i personally won't be sending any apples to Capitol records!

Sky allowed this though, she follows a page that's wanting to free her!

17 minutes ago, letterblue said:

we need to shut that shit DOWN, it's ridiculously unhinged and makes me feel like i'm among people in an asylum like do we have brains....yes....let's use them. i personally won't be sending any apples to Capitol records!

Sky allowed this though, she follows a page that's wanting to free her!

the girl has been late to every show she had this year with sound issues and car crashes! capitol rightfully doesn't want to fund any of her shenanigans and waste money on her to get NOTHING back. 

i'm BEGGING all of you to read and understand this... she complained that capitol asked her to shoot the don't forget music video on an iphone even though many A-list artists from lady gaga to selena gomez has iphone shot music videos. idk if the video ended up being shot on film camera or an iphone, but miss thing fired the video editor and ended up not releasing the music video. if you were her label, would you want to fund her next mv or anything expensive she wants to do??? 

ofc billion dollar music industry labels are greedy capitalist assholes, but she thinks she deserves million dollar budgets for doing fuck all, making zero profit and completing NOTHING. she wants all that money so she can buy expensive directors and editors and songs because she still believes she is that shit for lucking out with NTMT, that she is some sort of a creative mastermind. ENTITLED SPOILED LA BRAT!! if she was anything of a creative genius artist she would need ZERO DOLLARS to make and release art. they don't trust you or have faith in you to fund you because you are untrustworthy, dishonest and a liar. 

FUCK OFF SKY. 

4 minutes ago, 111 said:

the girl has been late to every show she had this year with sound issues and car crashes! capitol rightfully doesn't want to fund any of her shenanigans and waste money on her to get NOTHING back. 

if she was anything of a creative genius artist she would need ZERO DOLLARS to make and release art. they don't trust you or have faith in you to fund you because you are untrustworthy, dishonest and a liar. 

FUCK OFF SKY. 

yes :gclap:all of this but especially the part about not needing money. like what does she do on a daily basis besides posing with her finger up in front of Capitol? like okay......? what are we supposed to do with that sister?

i think the angry fans are the real fans. anyone that's not angry with her behavior is delulu! :true:

Halsey spilled in the end because everything she said is true, unfortunately!

4 hours ago, 111 said:

i'm BEGGING all of you to read and understand this... she complained that capitol asked her to shoot the don't forget music video on an iphone even though many A-list artists from lady gaga to selena gomez has iphone shot music videos.

You forgot to add the queen of iphone music videos:

giphy.gif

I am starting to question Sky. She refuses to compromise for one.

Halsey compromised a lot with her label over the years and got to make that rock album with Trent Reznor. Granted it flopped but it got made with a theater movie and all. 

4 hours ago, letterblue said:

Halsey spilled in the end because everything she said is true, unfortunately!

Halsey became viral on Tik Tok with her rant which is what she and the label wanted. That was all planned. That's what they both wanted so that her song "So Good' would chart. It flopped hard. :azealia:

Two flops in a row for Halsey. No wonder she's doing other stuff like Makeup and etc. 

I don't like Halsey, but you have to admit she's a hustler like Katy. 

4 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Halsey compromised a lot with her label over the years and got to make that rock album with Trent Reznor. Granted it flopped but it got made with a theater movie and all. 

does a critically acclaimed album and her best work (in my opinion) mean that it’s a flop? :flutter: but yes Halsey compromised and played the label games and she won!!! Sky should be taking notes!

11 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

when the 5 remaining ferraris show up at capitol records holding up signs saying free masochism & the label execs see it and don't know what they're referring to :ohno:

qfrWuBl.png

8 minutes ago, letterblue said:

does a critically acclaimed album and her best work (in my opinion) mean that it’s a flop? :flutter: but yes Halsey compromised and played the label games and she won!!! Sky should be taking notes!

Halsey admits it was a flop. It didn't chart and doesn't have the stream numbers but hey, she was nominated for that solo Grammy. She also gained rock fans from that album. 

Like her or not, Halsey works. 

Never forget what she wrote about Sky:

FDNK6wVXoAIiFmO.jpg

Maybe Halsey was right all this time....

Like I said, Sky could have created a stage name and release music on bandcamp. I doubt her contract with Capitol records stops her rom doing that.

4 hours ago, 111 said:

she complained that capitol asked her to shoot the don't forget music video

oh so that's what happened :ma: of course she would be mad she can't pretend that she's this big david lynchian star with an iphone

Hate to say it, but I just know Sky was spitting fire when she found out that Halsey made an album with nine inch nails 😭😭😭

Sky probably have a vision of masochism being ultra cinematic and shit, that's why she wants to do big budget MVS, like, she did the Omanko, Lost in my bedroom and Love in Stereo MVS with a small budget, they looked really good. She's really a complicated mind 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

ntmt being a cute moment in 2013 got to her even though it's not even that good of an album  :air2: y'all gassed her up and it got to her head and she started acting like a brat. you can tell she thinks she is so much better than everyone by the way she treats her staff, her audience and her peers. firing video editors and sound engineers, blaming her label for everything, the dozens of lies and broken promises to her fans and shading other artists publicly when she thinks they stole from her. and fine maybe that halsey video is similar and nasty cherry was an entire rip off but she didn't invent any of that shit (if you ask me it's projection, she literally takes her songs from others but can't stand whenever anyone does something remotely similar to her shit). she could have stayed humble and professional and worked on her music but she had to be a brat and make shady posts, did she win? no. nasty cherry was always irrelevant, halsey was right about her and did she also come for charli and burn that bridge when she found out about charli's nasty cherry involvement or am i making that up? either way my point stands. i hate the tumblr fags and pitchfork for gassing her up a decade ago when she was never that girl. NEVER :sky:

26 minutes ago, 111 said:

ntmt being a cute moment in 2013 got to her even though it's not even that good of an album  :air2: y'all gassed her up and it got to her head and she started acting like a brat. you can tell she thinks she is so much better than everyone by the way she treats her staff, her audience and her peers. firing video editors and sound engineers, blaming her label for everything, the dozens of lies and broken promises to her fans and shading other artists publicly when she thinks they stole from her. and fine maybe that halsey video is similar and nasty cherry was an entire rip off but she didn't invent any of that shit (if you ask me it's projection, she literally takes her songs from others but can't stand whenever anyone does something remotely similar to her shit). she could have stayed humble and professional and worked on her music but she had to be a brat and make shady posts, did she win? no. nasty cherry was always irrelevant, halsey was right about her and did she also come for charli and burn that bridge when she found out about charli's nasty cherry involvement or am i making that up? either way my point stands. i hate the tumblr fags and pitchfork for gassing her up a decade ago when she was never that girl. NEVER :sky:

another 111 essay……..give it up girl!

18 minutes ago, 111 said:

i'm a legend and who are you supposed to be? slayyyter avi getting brave

isn’t slayyyyyyyyter a confirmed racist or am i making that up?

ot: stop defending Sky with no information. hold her accountable and demand answers. stop pretending Capitol is at fault.