TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

5 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

looks like she's busy with her bf and I don't really blame her, he's hot, but like posting that sorta thing on her stories she's gotta know it will annoy fans desperate for music updates. it almost feels like trolling lol

i don’t blame her and it’s her life so she can do what she wants. all i want is for her to own up to her constant lies and be transparent and tell the truth for once in her sad life. stop promising shit when you know damn well ain’t shit coming.

5 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

me waiting on Masochism

90da34237e17b6d13d76cbb065925efae529bf7b.pnj

not us having to create AI generated pictures due to the lack of content by sky herself…

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

She keeps giving the same damn interview to every publication and saying nothing.. at least we know the album isn’t finished so it’s not coming anytime soon BUT why is she complaining about no money for press etc. when she’s in every magazine complaining about her label not supporting her.. wym no press budget..you’re already in the magazines girl give us the damn music…!!?

Guys, I didn't know that "Voodoo" by Kylie Minogue (cowritten by Sky Ferreira) leaked. 

Some context if someone didn't knew about this shelved/canceled bonus track: https://skyferreira.fandom.com/wiki/Voodoo

I'm sorry I couldn't find a link for you to hear it, but many ATRL users mentioned that it leaked. 

I still can remember how hyped Sky was about this song cowritten by her making the cut on this legendary pop star album. Poor Sky lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

11 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Guys, I didn't know that "Voodoo" by Kylie Minogue (cowritten by Sky Ferreira) leaked. 

Some context if someone didn't knew about this shelved/canceled bonus track: https://skyferreira.fandom.com/wiki/Voodoo

I'm sorry I couldn't find a link for you to hear it, but many ATRL users mentioned that it leaked. 

I still can remember how hyped Sky was about this song cowritten by her making the cut on this legendary pop star album. Poor Sky lol

well-so-im-done.gif

1 hour ago, Mountain said:

Thanks for sharing, wow it's kinda bad. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

25 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Imagine Lost in My Bedroom getting viral on TikTok and being reimagined in a rocky way on Masochism 

let's not give her yet more excuses to avoid Masochism. 'Lost in My Bedroom got viral so to let it have its moment i won't release another single until 2027'.

or even worse, if she were to 'reimagine' it, it would take her yet another decade to be satisfied.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

22 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Imagine Lost in My Bedroom getting viral on TikTok and being reimagined in a rocky way on Masochism 

…..you’re a dreamer, you dream a lot in your sleep. :toofunny: