TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Ngl, I'm kinda glad that she didn't released back in 2016, bc even tho Guardian and I Pray For Rain are new classics the other songs are just good, like ARTLY, Hurt by You, All to Myself, Finders Keepers, The Woods etc etc, nobody would really have this as their favorite album, it would age like milk and we probably won't even be listening to it now in 2022

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

10 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Ngl, I'm kinda glad that she didn't released back in 2016, bc even tho Guardian and I Pray For Rain are new classics the other songs are just good, like ARTLY, Hurt by You, All to Myself, Finders Keepers, The Woods etc etc, nobody would really have this as their favorite album, it would age like milk and we probably won't even be listening to it now in 2022

but I think an EP would have sufficed at least. Downhill Lullaby, Don't Forget, Guardian, Pray for Rain, Descending, Voices Carry 'final'.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

12 hours ago, letterblue said:

what would her label have to do with anything? :facepalm: i refuse to believe they're holding onto a completely finished music video or music. why does everyone believe that shit so easily? why would that benefit Capitol? it's a bit cringeworthy to just believe something like this without questioning it but it's ultimately Sky's fault because she should be more transparent instead of confusing her fans and allowing them to create false narratives and run around on the internet with them.

To me it's very telling how well established celebrities reach out to help Sky and then seem to dip out of the scene when they see what's really going on behind the scenes.365P.gif

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

13 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

To me it's very telling how well established celebrities reach out to help Sky and then seem to dip out of the scene when they see what's really going on behind the scenes.365P.gif

well yes. Elton John saw she wasn’t a hard worker at all and left! everyone stream Hold Me Closer which is available on all streaming platforms NOW. it features a real star, Britney Jean Spears!!!!!

3 minutes ago, letterblue said:

well yes. Elton John saw she wasn’t a hard worker at all and left! everyone stream Hold Me Closer which is available on all streaming platforms NOW. it features a real star, Britney Jean Spears!!!!!

imagine how much a sky/taylor track would have slapped if sky didn't get kicked out of the squad. 😤🧂💳

CGYEHAZU8AEh9wg?format=jpg&name=small

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

3 hours ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

Which celebrities? Was Elton John one? Did I miss something? 

20 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Which celebrities? Was Elton John one? Did I miss something? 

Elton was sky's manager before Ghost era

3 hours ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

imagine how much a sky/taylor track would have slapped if sky didn't get kicked out of the squad. 😤🧂💳

CGYEHAZU8AEh9wg?format=jpg&name=small

Taylor is lowkey serving Sky in Anti-hero

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

21 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

Elton, Shirley Manson, Debbie Harry, Stevie Nicks, Dev Hynes...

Dev Hynes dumping her should’ve told us something. he blocked me on twitter back in the day for defending her. 

57 minutes ago, letterblue said:

Dev Hynes dumping her should’ve told us something. he blocked me on twitter back in the day for defending her. 

They're in good terms again so it don't tell much I guess

On 10/21/2022 at 12:09 PM, letterblue said:

what would her label have to do with anything? :facepalm: i refuse to believe they're holding onto a completely finished music video or music. why does everyone believe that shit so easily? why would that benefit Capitol? it's a bit cringeworthy to just believe something like this without questioning it but it's ultimately Sky's fault because she should be more transparent instead of confusing her fans and allowing them to create false narratives and run around on the internet with them.

But it does happen? Quite often even with major label artists, I’m not saying sky is deficient of any blame but albums and videos by Lana herself like UV were nearly entirely remade or the videos were scrapped(actually happened) after label interference.

Like some of you just want to hate her for fun, watch a film, go on a date with your partner etc

21 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

But it does happen? Quite often even with major label artists, I’m not saying sky is deficient of any blame but albums and videos by Lana herself like UV were nearly entirely remade or the videos were scrapped(actually happened) after label interference.

Like some of you just want to hate her for fun, watch a film, go on a date with your partner etc

okay but the difference is Ultraviolence exists! so why are you here? watch a film, go on a date with your partner etc!!!!