TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, letterblue said:

i wonder how she pays her bills honestly.

ngl i wonder the same, like, how does she do it? i'd assume her modeling and acting gigs would give her some money but she's not doing it much lately

14 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

ngl i wonder the same, like, how does she do it? i'd assume her modeling and acting gigs would give her some money but she's not doing it much lately

we need the answers. modeling isn't paying that much, rent is very high right now, especially living in California. maybe she lives with her mother? or Capitol is giving her rent money! :oprah2:

2 minutes ago, letterblue said:

we need the answers. modeling isn't paying that much, rent is very high right now, especially living in California. maybe she lives with her mother? o Capitol is giving her rent money! :oprah2:

maybe that's why she can't finish the album she's using the capitol money to pay her rent :ma:

1 hour ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

She's probably the one selling ntmt vinyls for like 500 dollars on the internet 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

6 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

She's probably the one selling ntmt vinyls for like 500 dollars on the internet 

I would do that if I were her.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

34 minutes ago, letterblue said:

no and there won't be, ever. let's close the thread!

i don't know wtf is wrong with her, shes losing a lot of fans and people who r still waiting for new music.

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

2 hours ago, highme said:

is there nothing new here? :toofunny:

I still hoping that the woods will be l*aked soon...

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Leak Pretty Dull

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, xenomorphqueer said:

i got help for my severe mental health issues before she even dared to release another single. at this point even liza minelli won't outlive the wait for this album

I hope you’re doing better!!! Stay out of this thread for sure!! :wub: