TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

14 minutes ago, skyptolemaea said:

i just know swamperella is probably searching a sky pic to put in their pretty dull video for tomorrow 🤭🤭🤭

If she have something on her pocket I think it's I'm Not Alright, bc since the first leak this is the only liked post on her Tumblr 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

It's so awkard to see the whole promo blitz they arranged. All these magazines and interviews (saying the same thing over and over again; music video being finished, album coming this year) were probably done all at same time, with some type of schedule for Summer promo and album probably coming in late fall\early winter. And then nothing happened... again.

I can just imagine the chaos that runs across Capitol whenever "Sky Ferreira" is mentioned. At this point it's pretty clear that it is something personal between them and she's trapped. And of course she probably has her own blame around it, but no way the label is a saint. I can only imagine it takes so long to get things moving that she gets cold feet and keeps re-starting her process and trying other stuff without finishing and releasing the old ones. No way "Masochism" is the same album she envisioned back in 2014, and I'm just surprised we didn't go through 3 name changes already.

3 hours ago, DinahLee said:

It's so awkard to see the whole promo blitz they arranged. All these magazines and interviews (saying the same thing over and over again; music video being finished, album coming this year) were probably done all at same time, with some type of schedule for Summer promo and album probably coming in late fall\early winter. And then nothing happened... again.

I can just imagine the chaos that runs across Capitol whenever "Sky Ferreira" is mentioned. At this point it's pretty clear that it is something personal between them and she's trapped. And of course she probably has her own blame around it, but no way the label is a saint. I can only imagine it takes so long to get things moving that she gets cold feet and keeps re-starting her process and trying other stuff without finishing and releasing the old ones. No way "Masochism" is the same album she envisioned back in 2014, and I'm just surprised we didn't go through 3 name changes already.

enough with placing the blame solely on Capitol and calling it "personal".... :facepalm: have y'all gone mad? imagine an entire label having a personal vendetta against one artist. she is NOT that girl! :toofunny: tragic and simply weird as fuck for you or anyone else to keep spouting this shit. 

Sky Ferreira TOLD a publication that SHE was editing the Don't Forget video HERSELF. she has provided no clear reason as to why the video has not been released. go ask her why the video isn't out and let's see if you get a response! :xgiggle:

52 minutes ago, letterblue said:

enough with placing the blame solely on Capitol and calling it "personal".... :facepalm: have y'all gone mad? imagine an entire label having a personal vendetta against one artist. she is NOT that girl! :toofunny: tragic and simply weird as fuck for you or anyone else to keep spouting this shit. 

Sky Ferreira TOLD a publication that SHE was editing the Don't Forget video HERSELF. she has provided no clear reason as to why the video has not been released. go ask her why the video isn't out and let's see if you get a response! :xgiggle:

That’s not what the user said though- they even stated she was partly at fault 

51 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

That’s not what the user said though- they even stated she was partly at fault 

"I can just imagine the chaos that runs across Capitol whenever "Sky Ferreira" is mentioned. At this point it's pretty clear that it is something personal between them and she's trapped."

Ik there was a joke that she should have her “Look What You Made Me Do” moment but it wouldn’t be a bad idea if she made a song out of her label drama/creative plateau (instead of parroting the same talking points for interviews ddd). I guess Don’t Forget was kind of that but it seems more addressed to an ex if anything? 

Sky’s probably too self-conscious and resentful to harken back to her electropop princess days (justice for 99 Tears!) but I’d like to see if she’s capable of a high-octane banger like this :bop:

WHEN SHE RELEASES GUARDIAN AND PRETTY DULL SURPRISE DOUBLE SINGLE TOMORROW :oprah4:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, vitriolkisses said:

Ik there was a joke that she should have her “Look What You Made Me Do” moment but it wouldn’t be a bad idea if she made a song out of her label drama/creative plateau (instead of parroting the same talking points for interviews ddd). I guess Don’t Forget was kind of that but it seems more addressed to an ex if anything? 

Sky’s probably too self-conscious and resentful to harken back to her electropop princess days (justice for 99 Tears!) but I’d like to see if she’s capable of a high-octane banger like this :bop:

preach

Sky NEEDS to try get a role in Maxxxine, even if a small one, she would fit so well...

On 10/25/2022 at 5:44 PM, EXODUS said:

Guys, I didn't know that "Voodoo" by Kylie Minogue (cowritten by Sky Ferreira) leaked. 

Some context if someone didn't knew about this shelved/canceled bonus track: https://skyferreira.fandom.com/wiki/Voodoo

I'm sorry I couldn't find a link for you to hear it, but many ATRL users mentioned that it leaked. 

I still can remember how hyped Sky was about this song cowritten by her making the cut on this legendary pop star album. Poor Sky lol

oh Voodoo has BEEN leaked, for years

the final version leaked recently. love the production on the song but the lyrics are… questionable

negAbhB.png

Happy birthday to Night Time My Time 🥳🥳🥳🥳 full 9 years

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “Night Time My Time celebrates its 9th anniversary”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Lanaboards just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Masochism dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that Sky Ferrari is not over, she is just a spoiled LA brat, I also am aware that she is once in a lifetime genius. It doesn’t matter how many times she lies. It doesn’t. She turned into strong and confident women and extremely inspirational.

And no. I am not turning my back on Sky. This was a rough decision but I know what it's like to be in a place where you don't belong or feel included and sometimes... It's better to just lie.

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support Sky Ferreira. She had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life.

Capitol Records… Good luck. Masochism... Rest in peace.

Sky… Thank You. You’ve given me the ultimate fan experience and you’ve been so inspirational.

xoxo 111

26 minutes ago, 111 said:

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “Night Time My Time celebrates its 9th anniversary”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Lanaboards just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Masochism dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that Sky Ferrari is not over, she is just a spoiled LA brat, I also am aware that she is once in a lifetime genius. It doesn’t matter how many times she lies. It doesn’t. She turned into strong and confident women and extremely inspirational.

And no. I am not turning my back on Sky. This was a rough decision but I know what it's like to be in a place where you don't belong or feel included and sometimes... It's better to just lie.

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support Sky Ferreira. She had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life.

Capitol Records… Good luck. Masochism... Rest in peace.

Sky… Thank You. You’ve given me the ultimate fan experience and you’ve been so inspirational.

xoxo 111

Nurse…

36 minutes ago, 111 said:

And while I am fully aware that Sky Ferrari is not over, she is just a spoiled LA brat, I also am aware that she is once in a lifetime genius.

:lmao: love your commentary as always.

mind you she isn’t a genius of any sorts. she made one album and her only “success”, if you can even call white gays loving a song success, is with EIE. she’s lazy as fuck and that’s the end of the story. i support Capitol records!