TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

54 minutes ago, 111 said:

ahh good morning america! :hottie:

feeling great this morning as i feel like i'm finally surrounded by sane people who are realizing Sky is at fault for the majority of her flop career! how about you? :godlaugh2:

3 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

:beyonce:

repeating my unpopular opinion but I avidly hate Haters Anonymous. it's a cringey mess. 99 Tears was THE one from the EP. Traces and Sex Rules are great too. maybe 108 if it wasn't that repetitive.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

TURN AROUND

IT'S MY TURN TO LET YOU DOWN

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CRYBABY CRYBABY CRY

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

4 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

A timeless bop idc what y'all say.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

8 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

November 8th - Sky replies to a fan on Instagram, saying that her “album couldn’t exist during the Trump presidency”.

Her album also couldn't exist during the Bolsonaro presidency, now it's that Lula is back 2023 it's the year:oprah4:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

46 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

since as if era was mentioned do you guys also get the "church girl whose mom don't let her cut her own hair" vibe from sky looks during the electropop era

Her style has never really changed but she looks a lot healthier again weight wise like debut.

3 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

poor Jorge 😭 her separately listening back to every single drum mic stem outside of its context in the whole song and sending him back critiques on everything not considering how it all sounds together, i just know all she said was “this doesn’t sound right”

I worked through stems aswell and no hate but you usually listen to elements together and then produce in sections to sound right….. I could not work this way.

1 hour ago, zombie girl said:

no i don’t mean that, like the fact that it took her 4 minutes just to scroll through stems and the fact that the drum files are labeled like that it literally makes me think that every single thing was sent separately, not just every track, every single thing… like every single kick from every mic sent as a different file, every single snare hit from every mic sent as a different file, etc, everything was sent as a different file that she was making notes on which is insane for live drum playing 😭 i guess that’s just what it seems like to me and would explain why it would take FOUR minutes just to scroll through stems depending on how fast she was scrolling through. her mentioning strings though makes me think it was probably DL though so maybe there was just a lot of layered strings and that’s why it took her so long to scroll through too

This is very atypical- I’ve honestly never known more than 2 or 4 different drum tracks-I just don’t get why it would be done this way.

Even listening through stems-each individual part does not need listening to.

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

repeating my unpopular opinion but I avidly hate Haters Anonymous. it's a cringey mess. 99 Tears was THE one from the EP. Traces and Sex Rules are great too. maybe 108 if it wasn't that repetitive.

Yeah this song is shit and most of the EP is, too.

Dated electropop is fine, but this? Yeah.  If anything i can respect that she refuses to record these Katy Perry rejects since way back then.

99 Tears continues to be that girl.