TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

21 hours ago, letterblue said:

................ :lmao: if Sky Ferreira truly wanted to be "free" from Capitol Records she could and should find a lawyer instead of making delusional and gullible people believe she's being held captive in some sort of.... #FreeBritney situation....she's not in any sort of conservatorship. this is a truly sick woman....with MANY mental health concerns just like her fanbase!

If she signed a contract a lawyer can't do anything. She does have the option of creating a stage name and releasing her stuff under the new name. Why she hasn't done this yet is truly weird. When you want to release your music or any other work, you do anything to get it out. This is what makes me side eye her. 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, zombie girl said:

literally has to work retail in her time between album cycles to get by. 

giphy.gif

Was that really her as a cashier in Target? She would have been better off working at Starbucks. They give you health insurance. 

4 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

do y'all really believe she would be capable of holding down a job at target or applebee's...

huh-britney-spears.gif

she can't even show up on time to her own festival shows or interviews. as recent as her ES magazine shoot and even dating back to her 2019 p4k feature (and probably others) she has been not minutes but hours late to interviews.

she doesn’t work a job at all. i just know she has to be living with her mom (nothing wrong with that by the way) or living off Capitol money. the modeling jobs are not often enough for her to afford rent.

See you guys in a year or two when the next single is out. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

16 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

who’s Jorge

Jorge Elbrecht. He produced Downhill Lullaby and Don't Forget, and allegedly more songs in the album.

He's collaborated with Max Hooper, Tamaryn, Ariel Pink, Ice Choir, etc. 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

21 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

the guy who is producing masochism (or most of it)

The guy who is TRYING to produce Masochism. 

God bless him. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The way she could be big nowadays had things being different…

Btw from what we heard of Masochism it really can be a step up from NTMT easily (even though I like NTMT its not difficult for her to top it). Sis do something challenge we tired