TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

33 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

what's stopping her from releasing an EP of the completed songs and then hiring a lawyer to negotiate her way out of the Capitol contract?

i've said this many times in this thread but the know-it-alls tell me that won't work and she's trapped in her contract as if they know every detail :lmao:please. no more of this #FreeSkyFerreira bullSHIT, tell her to get a fucking lawyer. such idiotic times we're living in.

Charli had an entire album scrapped and still managed to put out like two mixtapes and EPs worth of material outside of her label's influence whereas Sky is just twiddling her thumbs looking for dog walker gigs on Indeed and sulking about """""""""""label issues"""""""""""""

Just saying:crossed:

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Cross You Out is a solo song by Charli XCX from her third studio LP, Next Level Charli that came out in 2019.

https://dbree.org/v/32e121

identical to the released version.

charli said sky took months to get back to her/finish her verses.

sky ferreira took months to get back to a fellow artist who asked her to record like two verses worth of lines, she didn't change a single word and sent back that muffled, garbage quality recording. you can hear how clear charli's vocals are mixed and sky sounds... distorted and muffled. 

let that sink in. 

14 minutes ago, 111 said:

sky ferreira took months to get back to a fellow artist who asked her to record like two verses worth of lines, she didn't change a single word and sent back that muffled, garbage quality recording. you can hear how clear charli's vocals are mixed and sky sounds... distorted and muffled. 

let that sink in. 

Charli is such a good friend to Sky, anyone else would be SO FCKING angry at her, but she's lucky that Charli is super chill 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

32 minutes ago, 111 said:

let that sink in. 

This song was complete 🗑 anyway-skys vocal wasn’t going to change this- even charli called it forgettable.

55 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

This song was complete 🗑 anyway-skys vocal wasn’t going to change this- even charli called it forgettable.

When?? 

not that I disagree :fabcat:

44 minutes ago, Pnin said:

When?? 

not that I disagree :fabcat:

I can’t remember the interview name but it was at the beginning of the crash era when it was name “song” after hearing a snippet of 3 seconds. 

she couldn’t name it and said “oh I don’t think anyone remembers that one anyway”

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I can’t remember the interview name but it was at the beginning of the crash era when it was name “song” after hearing a snippet of 3 seconds. 

she couldn’t name it and said “oh I don’t think anyone remembers that one anyway”

Oh that’s harsh lol… But then again, yeahhhh it’s mid. 

Spoiler

hella mid

22 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Ooff.

Maybe Sky burned her bridge with both her unprofessionalism and the Nazi Cherry thing

1 minute ago, EmptyPromises said:

Ooff.

Maybe Sky burned her bridge with both her unprofessionalism and the Nazi Cherry thing

Nah I think they're good, they were interacting a couple of months ago

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson