TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

10 hours ago, letterblue said:

not once. not a single time. NEVER. 

they know she's a lazy liar! :hillary: they were speedy as hell with Halsey though because she makes them money and she has an actual fanbase that consists of more than just 5 gay men on the internet. 

And one bisexual

Spoiler

C’est moi:blush3:

11 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Just found out Sky's boyfriend is british, so when she spend a whole month there and we thought she was finally working on something she was actually just getting d...

Good for her tho

Is she no longer with Elias?!?!?? I’m so late

gdksjcjf I love ice age + pain killer wtfff I mean it’s probably 4 the best…

Spoiler

:eek3:

2 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Real question tho. Whos unreleased pop songs would have trended more if they were released- Skys or Lanas? 

Ngl I've thought sometimes that Sky would've had the trendy and popularity that Melanie or Halsey got if she'd been putting out more stuff lmaoo

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Too late to know what should fathers done 🎹🎸🎹🎸🎹🎸🎹🎸🎹

You refuse to believe it was right to rip you out of my heart:angie:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

3 hours ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

Ngl I've thought sometimes that Sky would've had the trendy and popularity that Melanie or Halsey got if she'd been putting out more stuff lmaoo

i mean look at her original contemporaries charli and grimes; both are extremely successful now and sky arguably had the leg up due to her industry connections. if she had released 2 or 3 albums by this point she would have cemented herself as a gen z fiona apple/hope sandoval/courtney love and could have occupied a niche similar to what halsey currently fills. 2010s tumblr culture has been hugely influential in art/music/fashion in the 2020s, and if sky had grown her career over the years i feel like she could have 100% been a main indie pop gerl

22 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

i mean look at her original contemporaries charli and grimes; both are extremely successful now and sky arguably had the leg up due to her industry connections. if she had released 2 or 3 albums by this point she would have cemented herself as a gen z fiona apple/hope sandoval/courtney love and could have occupied a niche similar to what halsey currently fills. 2010s tumblr culture has been hugely influential in art/music/fashion in the 2020s, and if sky had grown her career over the years i feel like she could have 100% been a main indie pop gerl

it’s really sad looking back what she could have been. she wasted her time being angry instead of just putting shit out and getting out of whatever contract she was in. i refuse to believe Capitol cared that much about her doing a POP sound. she just couldn’t keep up with the deadlines, it’s her fault. sorry girlie, should’ve looked at the contract closer!!!

9 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean you probably know as much as anyone here considering the ties to capitol but unless she’s sustained permanent damage which I highly doubt-she can recover- she’s off key which has nothing to do with vocal power or even her breaking voice which she doesn’t do-it suggests she needs training not that damage has occurred as that’s more of a Mariah crack sound.

As someone who's actually seen her perform live this year and reviewed (probably hours worth of) footage from London I can say she sounded great in all songs. The only thing she struggled with were the very high notes in Descending.

As a side note for all the people coming here just to criticize her - it won't change anything, move on if you're done with/waiting for her, and get a life. Finally, @111, as the de facto leader of the Sky hate train - I hope one day you find the happiness your life so clearly lacks so that you can solve your superiority-complex-as-coping-mechanism act and stop begging for hole on Twitter. We don't care what you think, L-word something or shut up.

10 minutes ago, feelingxcx said:

As someone who's actually seen her perform live this year and reviewed (probably hours worth of) footage from London I can say she sounded great in all songs. The only thing she struggled with were the very high notes in Descending.

As a side note for all the people coming here just to criticize her - it won't change anything, move on if you're done with/waiting for her, and get a life. Finally, @111, as the de facto leader of the Sky hate train - I hope one day you find the happiness your life so clearly lacks so that you can solve your superiority-complex-as-coping-mechanism act and stop begging for hole on Twitter. We don't care what you think, L-word something or shut up.

I’ve seen the footage and I’m not a hater- all the videos I’ve seen have her singing off key-maybe there’s events that were better than others 

off topic: i love when people psycho analyze people they don’t know on the internet. it’s actually comical and deranged. 

ot: Sky, please get a lawyer if you’re reading this!!! i also don’t see a problem with coming here to criticize her…..it’s a music forum. we’re here to express our opinions! :oprah2: what a weird statement to make!

1 minute ago, letterblue said:

off topic: i love when people psycho analyze people they don’t know on the internet. it’s actually comical and deranged. 

ot: Sky, please get a lawyer if you’re reading this!!!

I’m sry but you can’t even say that if you own a LanaBoards account 😭

2 minutes ago, letterblue said:

Ain’t that what your bestie @111does on nearly every post here? ijbol 

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

7 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

iEghI2q.png

Is this an extended version of a real photo or is the whole thing AI-generated? I don't think I've ever seen the original

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕