TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

To sum up this year... 

1. We all agree now that Sky is a liar. 

2. We all agreed not to call her or see her as an addict. 

3. We got a new single.

4. We got many bland and similar boring interviews. 

5. We got amazing photoshoots. 

6. We got many bad demos leaked. 

7. We all agree that there's no album finished in these almost 10 years and it's not Capitol's fault. 

8. Sky is the one and only to blame for being late to live shows and performances. 

9. Sky sabotages her own music videos and that's the reason for the lack of them (Guardian, Love in Stereo, Don't Forget). 

10. Halsey WAS right. 

For what it's worth, it WAS her best year since 2019. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

To sum up this year...

3. We got a new single.
7. We all agree that there's no album finished in these almost 10 years and it's not Capitol's fault. 

i wish mods could pin comments in threads here

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

To sum up this year... 

3. We got a new single.

8. we got delayed performances

38 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

To sum up this year... 

3. We got a new single.

8. everyone joined the #111movement except the random haters who are hoarding descending i might add :true:

It's hard to even fathom how she has done absolutely nothing with her career outside of chicken shit gigs like random film/TV cameos, random ass soundtracks, a photoshoot couple times a year for no real reason since she's never had anything to promote, and yet, she still cannot be bothered to show up on time and for a festival gig nor actually be present, like actually present in the moment for said gig and give a decent performance. She really does not give a F about her career or her fans, she just loves being this perpetual Hollywood label victim or whatever. I hope she gets what she is asking for and is shelved for LIFE! It would be a fun kiiii if Capitol did something for NTMT next anniversary without consulting her too. Like just slap on some of the rejects from that album and put it on streaming and say nothing to the wench and watch her make her silly passive aggressive Instagram story posts and just give the fans a lil something.

1 minute ago, BrokenBoy said:

It's hard to even fathom how she has done absolutely nothing with her career outside of chicken shit gigs like random film/TV cameos, random ass soundtracks, a photoshoot couple times a year for no real reason since she's never had anything to promote, and yet, she still cannot be bothered to show up on time and for a festival gig nor actually be present, like actually present in the moment for said gig and give a decent performance. She really does not give a F about her career or her fans, she just loves being this perpetual Hollywood label victim or whatever. I hope she gets what she is asking for and is shelved for LIFE! It would be a fun kiiii if Capitol did something for NTMT next anniversary without consulting her too. Like just slap on some of the rejects from that album and put it on streaming and say nothing to the wench and watch her make her silly passive aggressive Instagram story posts and just give the fans a lil something.

now you know damn well we won't be living to see a twentieth anniversary. :lmao:

but yes it's so random and sad how she chooses to do these "acting" gigs where she has a total of thirty seconds in screen time in each role. pathetic but a check is a check i suppose! werk kweenie! :noparty:

Ok guys, this been a long ride...

I'm actually Sky, I'm sorry for keeping this secret for so long.

All I'm asking is time, for me to explain, prove and finish everything. And I also need y'all to Venmo me a couple of dollar so I can finally proof my point and release masochism!

And me and Halsey, we're finally in good terms, she wants to say hi.

Hey there, it's Halsey here //LiIiIiIiVe wiThOUt mE💕💅💋💋

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

6 hours ago, the ocean said:

i wish mods could pin comments in threads here

That would save us a lot of time with these brand new fans who come here and defend her like crazy. 

6 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

8. we got delayed performances

True, just added it. Thanks.

5 hours ago, 111 said:

8. everyone joined the #111movement except the random haters who are hoarding descending i might add :true:

Always believed in you, now you are a legend here. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 11/8/2022 at 10:55 PM, Ultra Violet said:

Im living!!!!!! When did she do this? Its such NTMT hype tho it seems like she would have done it earlier than that.

2009 :party:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

uhhh, it's difficult to keep up, you know? Between this label drama and Sky's (clear) perfectionism, this is story is getting really really disrespectful. Not that it hasn't been before (for many reasons...) c'mon it's been a long-story. We're over it. And the only person with power to take some actions it's actually her, because fans tried what they could to call out Capitol's attention. Loved the new photoshoots but we're over it. We've had it before. I am done with these promises and false starts, idc who's mainly fault is it. Imagine releasing a song, shooting a music video and shelve it for god knows what reason. It's the bare minimun she could have done, release the damn music video. I wish things were different, since they're not it's better I move on with the feeling. Sorry for the long text but it is what it is and I'll be watching from the corner. 

The only way she could make it up to her loyal fanbase, is actually releasing what we've been waiting for...

Sad to imagine a singer having a song like Guardian for example and many more promising material and not releasing it...

If you do care as you say, take some actions Sky!

the essays are great but posting them on lanaboards won't actually do anything, y'all should be spamming her instead. (my essays are more suitable for lanaboards audiences i fear...) this thread has finally caught up to reality but the clowns out there are still on the #freeskyferreira train

like it's so funny she suddenly woke up and decided to come for her label again saying they refuse to let her release descending... okay but how about the don't forget mv? you just gonna pretend that don't exist and deflect the blame again to others? it's really camp at this point i can't even get mad any more how narcissistic she behaves, there's hasn't been a single instance of her owning up and taking responsibility for anything this year. no apologies or even just a simple "my bad" for cancelled music videos, delayed singles, fucked up performances, empty promises... y'all should be in her DMs and comments calling her out! #jailskyferreira

22 minutes ago, 111 said:

can't even get mad any more how narcissistic she behaves, there's hasn't been a single instance of her owning up and taking responsibility for anything this year. no apologies or even just a simple "my bad" for cancelled music videos, delayed singles, fucked up performances, empty promises...

This. 

Many artists show up late, cancel shows or postpone releases, or even cancel stuff... All of them get to fucking IG or Twitter and apologize. 

But her? She blames everyone but her own self. 

Sure I love her music and she is very sweet in person, but her work ethic sucks. 

Everyone who gets close to her (Elton John, Miley Cyrus, Charli XCX, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Madonna...) at some point just forget about her because they all know that she is going nowhere with her lack of professionalism. 

She is trapped in the old Tumblr days where she was a thing and looking edgy was what drove the gays crazy and make em love her. 

She is over. 

I feel like it's a cycle between her fault and capitol's 

Capitol doesn't support her, ghost her, and almost never give her the right dates to release > She gets angry, complain on Instagram, go try to finish things, spend her own money, and then she don't think it's good enough so she just shelve that, and get angry with herself bc now she don't have any money to do anything 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson