TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, letterblue said:

sorry i don’t spend my entire time online typing up essays about people i don’t fucking know.

Oh you ended @111. LEAVE SKY FERREIRA ALONE WE RLLY DONT WANT THE ESSAYS 

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Just now, pin up galore said:

the way @Motorcycle Love Divine absolutely cleared with one post :godlaugh2: most pleasing to me i love this site 

yeah she sure cleared me :toofunny: i simply don’t know what i’m going to do with myself now!!! imagine getting personal over a flop like Sky.

2 minutes ago, letterblue said:

yeah she sure cleared me :toofunny: i simply don’t know what i’m going to do with myself now!!! imagine getting personal over a flop like Sky.

log off x unless u can come up with a better comeback to entertain the girlies :true:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

6 minutes ago, letterblue said:

do you not do this every single day? don't you have something better to do than to constantly bash her? if you're so upset with her, maybe you should focus on somebody else, or just enjoy the music that's already out there and just leave it at that

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, pin up galore said:

log off x unless u can come up with a better comeback to entertain the girlies :true:

i’m not here to entertain people :hooker: i’m here to ruffle some feathers, clearly. on a serious note i actually just enjoy discussing music but it’s sad how people think getting personal and attempting to degrade strangers online is the ultimate serve. kiiiii. you’re nothing and if it ended me why am i still here? :flutter:

tisha-campbell-im-still-here.gif

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

do you not do this every single day? don't you have something better to do than to constantly bash her? if you're so upset with her, maybe you should focus on somebody else, or just enjoy the music that's already out there and just leave it at that

because i CHOOSE to. sorry for ruffling your feathers and no i don’t post in here everyday.

Just now, EmptyPromises said:

ANYWAY so what and how did Halsey rip Sky off?

I wasn't on Twitter and Tumblr in those days because i was always being invited to parties and other events :really:

No it's NOT anyway, we're still paying our respects to  miss blue and the legendary read that just took place in here

Congratulations to letterblue on your 111 wannabe career. 

If being as insufferable as him was your goal you absolutely succeeded! maybe you're even passing him at this point! :party:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

it's interesting the way some people go about and treat musicians/artists, mostly female artists, let's be real... friendly reminder that sky is a human-being too, and while it may be incredibly frustrating to see her lie, deflect from her album's release, etc. the way some users here talk about her, you'd be thinking that she's a criminal who has killed thousands, save the energy for more important matters which will actually benefit society, because constantly posting about all of the things you hate about some random woman who you don't actually know won't make you any more of a pleasant and iconic person, it just makes you look miserable :oprah3:

huh, maybe i should start listening to sky since i'm here :oprah3:

WGe8ynS.gif