TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

43 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

:hoe:

not you posting updates about the likes, fan behavior. :oic2:

ot: i don’t see the issue with people wanting the thread to be locked because it’s tiresome to see y’all to rehash the same shit every few weeks. “swamperella where are you!?” “we want leaks” like girl….. :lmao:

3 hours ago, letterblue said:

ot: i don’t see the issue with people wanting the thread to be locked because it’s tiresome to see y’all to rehash the same shit every few weeks. “swamperella where are you!?” “we want leaks” like girl….. :lmao:

well you just gave me the notif to make it 7 :lmao:

54 minutes ago, letterblue said:

i now know how sky can afford not working at all, she lives rent free on your mind damn! you come here every single day to complain about the fact that we're still here, well, why are YOU still here miss thing? hell yeah we gonna rehash the same shit as long as WE want to, or at least as long as ellie let us :hoe:  stop trying to be eclipse, sis. you're not that girl, trust me. it's not giving eclipse, it's not even giving new moon, you're barely giving twilight! as i said it before, if it bothers you that much then just close the tab. now do everyone a favor and click that big red X button at the top of your screen and go get a fucking job, bc no working member of the society would spend that much of their free time complaining about what other people do with their free time. worry about your goddamn rent bc sky is already living for free in that tiny little head of yours. obsessive ass bitch

17 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

stop trying to be eclipse, sis. you're not that girl, trust me. it's not giving eclipse, it's not even giving new moon, you're barely giving twilight!

y'all didn't have to drag the good sis letterblue like that. a lot of people tried to be eclipse over the years, and when they couldn't they wanted to beef with ha, and when they couldn't they tried to smear ha reputation, some even pretended to know the contents of ha hard drives! but a gentleman never tells... and that's all okay. peace and love amongst the skyboarders! let's not fight... ellen is watching and considering changing the name of the thread to #111FanClub so y'all need to behave! 

33 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i now know how sky can afford not working at all, she lives rent free on your mind damn! you come here every single day to complain about the fact that we're still here, well, why are YOU still here miss thing? hell yeah we gonna rehash the same shit as long as WE want to, or at least as long as ellie let us :hoe:  stop trying to be eclipse, sis. you're not that girl, trust me. it's not giving eclipse, it's not even giving new moon, you're barely giving twilight! as i said it before, if it bothers you that much then just close the tab. now do everyone a favor and click that big red X button at the top of your screen and go get a fucking job, bc no working member of the society would spend that much of their free time complaining about what other people do with their free time. worry about your goddamn rent bc sky is already living for free in that tiny little head of yours. obsessive ass bitch

lady-gasping-gasping.gif

40 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i now know how sky can afford not working at all, she lives rent free on your mind damn! you come here every single day to complain about the fact that we're still here, well, why are YOU still here miss thing? hell yeah we gonna rehash the same shit as long as WE want to, or at least as long as ellie let us   stop trying to be eclipse, sis. you're not that girl, trust me. it's not giving eclipse, it's not even giving new moon, you're barely giving twilight! as i said it before, if it bothers you that much then just close the tab. now do everyone a favor and click that big red X button at the top of your screen and go get a fucking job, bc no working member of the society would spend that much of their free time complaining about what other people do with their free time. worry about your goddamn rent bc sky is already living for free in that tiny little head of yours. obsessive ass bitch

You're ruthless :rip::rip::rip:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

OldfashionedFortunateBanteng-size_restri

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

The silence is deafening @letterblue