TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Reading her Wiki for a kii and

In 2018, she stated: "I would just like to clarify for some: My silence should not be confused for negligence, I deeply care and put everything I have into my music. Including all of my earnings. I won't put out something that I don't stand by or the bare minimum.”[65] On March 21, 2019, Ferreira announced the single "Downhill Lullaby", which was released on March 27.[66] In July, she debuted a song "Descending" during Pitchfork Music Festival.[67][68] She collaborated with Charli XCX on her promotional single "Cross You Out" released in August.[65] On December 19, 2021, Ferreira stated that Masochism would be "actually coming out" in 2022.[69] In March 2022 she released a 18 second-long teaser of Masochism's second single, titled "Don't Forget",[70] which was then released on May 25.[71]

:ma:

I never bought the "my label won't let me release" narrative because she's done quite a few side projects since NTMT and also if her label is trying to force her to release something she "doesn't stand by" why would they let her release Downhill Lullaby I mean the song has 0 commercial potential unlike DF (which honestly, felt like the bare minimum...) 

It just doesn't make sense. Where are the insiders??? Has anyone ever leaked any sort of tea on her situation at all?

2 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

"I would just like to clarify for some: My silence should not be confused for negligence, I deeply care and put everything I have into my music. Including all of my earnings. I won't put out something that I don't stand by or the bare minimum."

She be saying whatever...

she is lucky i was busy getting my hole (therefore in a happy mood) and walked into this thread upon the arrival of GODSCENDING and not whatever nonsense she was saying on insta...

sky ferreira: fires the video editor that was hired for her so she can edit the video herself
also sky ferreira: i am forced to do multiple things that are not my job

give me a fucking break

3 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

I never bought the "my label won't let me release" narrative because she's done quite a few side projects since NTMT and also if her label is trying to force her to release something she "doesn't stand by" why would they let her release Downhill Lullaby I mean the song has 0 commercial potential unlike DF (which honestly, felt like the bare minimum...) 

It just doesn't make sense. Where are the insiders??? Has anyone ever leaked any sort of tea on her situation at all?

i agree, the only thing i’m interested in at this point when it comes to miss Ferreira is a tell all about her “situation”.

22 minutes ago, Nikki Lane said:

Anyways... can y'all show your fanmade Masochism albums + tracklist + cover if you have made any 

(mine is more of just a compilation but its like how i could see it go if they were an album)

1. Downhill Lullaby

2. All My Lovers Die (Live)

3. Don't Forget

4. Guardian

5. Innocent Kind (Live)

6. Pray For Rain

7. Descending

8. Finders Keepers

9. The Woods

10. Voices Carry

(Bonus: 11. Always Ready To Lose You)

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

10 minutes ago, 111 said:

she is lucky i was busy getting my hole (therefore in a happy mood) and walked into this thread upon the arrival of GODSCENDING and not whatever nonsense she was saying on insta...

sky ferreira: fires the video editor that was hired for her so she can edit the video herself
also sky ferreira: i am forced to do multiple things that are not my job

give me a fucking break

This is very racy 

4 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

There's not even any dishes left at Sky's house that she could throw against the wall in an anger rampage

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

I have to laugh because this is the worst version of this song omg you can't even hear anything because she decided to do the grungier synth... there was a gorgeous version with beautiful guitar you could hear

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna