TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

GO TO DBREEEE PRETTY DULL JUST LEAKED TOO AAAAAA

:oprah4:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

8 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

i hope you step on a nine inch nail and never recover and have to limp for the rest of your life because your foot will never be the same

i feel like i still stan sky because she reminds me of myself. she’s an indecisive overthinking procrastinator who needs everything to go her way and be 100% perfect :true: like i can’t blame her because i'm the exact same way

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

@rancidgirl i trusted you

i will be truthful next time mother </3

Just now, sack said:

i feel like i still stan sky because she reminds me of myself. she’s an indecisive overthinking procrastinator who needs everything to go her way and be 100% perfect :true: like i can’t blame her because i'm the exact same way

right but since shes an artist i have to hate her cuz SHES LAZY... but so am i

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i had a dream about masochism a while ago, it had 10-ish tracks (might be 12 tracks) and the album closer was named fire walk with me. it was an act of contrition-style song with sky saying some random shit over a reversed downhill lullaby instrumental. downhill lullaby and don't forget were track 1 & 2 btw, it was also non-stop. honestly that's a dope concept, she should pay me for giving her such good ideas on lanaboards :oprah3:

The song NTMT is heavily inspired by a monologue from a David Lynch movie called Fire Walk With Me, which is part of the Twin Peaks story. She's known to love Lynch and Twin Peaks, and even made a cameo in the 3rd season of the show 💀 https://www.mtv.com/news/2ewn32/sky-ferreira-night-time-my-time-video

5 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

i hope you step on a nine inch nail and never recover and have to limp for the rest of your life because your foot will never be the same

If Sky is allowed to lie why can't I lie too?

:true:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Pretty Dull is so good omg… I just collapsed so hard :defeated: FINALLY

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

All my lovers die

Innocent Kind

Hands All Over Me

Do me

Pretty Dull

Mourning After 

Live To Tell 

And then I'm finally out of here 

26 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

18 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

Oh guys, time to leak the real Pretty Dull. 

How come we got new album leaks but not the wonderful Pretty Dull? 

1 minute ago, KimKaDAB said:

All my lovers die

Innocent Kind

Hands All Over Me

Do me

Pretty Dull

Mourning After 

Live To Tell 

And then I'm finally out of here 

What about Ditch That Bitch and I'm Not Alright? 

Don't give us up yet sis!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde