TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 minutes ago, imStiflersMom said:

instead of being a douche, justify as to why maybe. :scoff: 

babe, read through the last few pages of this thread. that’s all the proof you need. sorry that you’re late to the party but we’ve been discussing how she’s a compulsive liar with proof. i have love for her though but not too much to the point of delusion! :party:

2 minutes ago, letterblue said:

babe, read through the last few pages of this thread. that’s all the proof you need. sorry that you’re late to the party but we’ve been discussing how she’s a compulsive liar with proof. i have love for her though but not too much to the point of delusion! :party:

yall really believed she lied? wasnt capitol lying to her about dates and then looks like she lied? mess. 

The believing Sky vs not believing Sky started to feel like when people were arguing about believing in god or not in the old times where both parties were trying to convince each other. Think about it and it's literally the same thing :toofunny:

20 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Do you guys think is Sky? Her mother reposted it.

The glasses and the jeans looks familiar but it could be any. 

But the hair in the back seems to me to be something.

Fl1gfOwXwAAVsrK?format=jpg&name=large

Its not her, is Alison Mosshart 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Descending is OK …But it isn’t mixed well and the production sounds like something off garage band. I hope this is an early demo because if this is all she has done after 10 years then it’s disgusting.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

19 minutes ago, melodrama said:

The believing Sky vs not believing Sky started to feel like when people were arguing about believing in god or not in the old times where both parties were trying to convince each other. Think about it and it's literally the same thing :toofunny:

u do have a point. i think i officially came to the point where I give up entirely on her.... i had this gut feeling that Don't Forget was going to have the same treatment as Downhill, and it happened so rip. her album leaking surely wont have capitol releasing it :sadcore2: rip

you know how i know she’s lying? why the fuck would Capitol allow ha to release Downhill Lullaby considering it’s not commercial or profitable, not to mention how fucking awful and unlistenable it is, if they were truly “abusing” her or keeping music locked away? :godlaugh2: you can’t make this shit up!

12 minutes ago, letterblue said:

you know how i know she’s lying? why the fuck would Capitol allow ha to release Downhill Lullaby considering it’s not commercial or profitable, not to mention how fucking awful and unlistenable it is, if they were truly “abusing” her or keeping music locked away? :godlaugh2: you can’t make this shit up!

exactly this!!!! in what world an abusive label would approve such ugly song to be released if they were trying to make cash with it? it's literally impossible.

the way i see it, since her last reply on IG too, is: she thinks she deserves a bigger plan, a bigger budget, bigger interviews and simply won't accept the fact that her label wouldn't invest that much energy on her cause, well, she is a flop. (both DL and DF flopped) so the label gives her the bare minimum and she can't stand it, cause she wants more and more. she basically wants some beyonce/dua lipa/A-list pop star moment with full promo and tours and shit, which is unrealistic. and that's why she keeps doing nothing instead

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Just listened to Descending on headphones for the first time and... I'm afraid it's not a demo

Don't Forget is also poorly mixed, and considering they're sisters, I think that's in fact the final descending 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

4 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

exactly this!!!! in what world an abusive label would approve such ugly song to be released if they were trying to make cash with it? it's literally impossible.

the way i see it, since her last reply on IG too, is: she thinks she deserves a bigger plan, a bigger budget, bigger interviews and simply won't accept the fact that her label wouldn't invest that much energy on her cause, well, she is a flop. (both DL and DF flopped) so the label gives her the bare minimum and she can't stand it, cause she wants more and more. she basically wants some beyonce/dua lipa/A-list pop star moment with full promo and tours and shit, which is unrealistic. and that's why she keeps doing nothing instead

This. And that's why she should announce her retirement at this point.

28 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

how do u know that for sure? who says that sky at this point all that she asks is release the damn album and call it a day on her label. 

ps. im also not going against ur argument guys, i just wanna have some sense of hope that Sky has common sense on this.