TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I can't believe AS IF! is 3 years old today!  :O

Such a long time ago.

And I still truly enjoy it from start to finish <3

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

And I still truly enjoy it from start to finish

Even Sex Rules? :awkney:

The rest are perfect though. I think of Haters Anonymous every time she has a twitter rant, which is probably the reaction to her old music that she was afraid of :rip:

Also there was a trivia thing at the Amoeba show and I won shit by telling them her first EP so :sass:

Even Sex Rules? :awkney:

The rest are perfect though. I think of Haters Anonymous every time she has a twitter rant, which is probably the reaction to her old music that she was afraid of :rip:

Also there was a trivia thing at the Amoeba show and I won shit by telling them her first EP so :sass:

Yep, every single song :D

Lucky you!

Shame on people who think Ghost is her first EP lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I think it's time for NTMT B-Sides part 2, don't y'all think?

Guys, I'm looking for an HD video download of Everything Is Embarrassing (Jimmy Fallon Live) or at least an HQ audio of it.
I want to rip the audio in HQ because the volume of the mp3 file I have is very low.
If someone can help me with this I'd really appreciate it, please :)

You can increase the volume in iTunes by right clicking on the song, go to Get Info then click the tab 'options' and drag the slider up to +100%.

That's what I did but the volume is still way too low, not joking :S

I just edited the audio with audacity and the audio volume is good now but the quality it's not.

Sky_Ferreira3.jpg

She was such a Lolita back then hahaha

Funny how when she began her career she was "selling" a Lolita image but then she dropped it, years later Ariana Grande is the one who's selling that image.

Sky-Ferreira-450x596.jpg

01.jpg

Sky Ferreira - Lolita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBcaQkX8rPk

Btw, sorry if the images are too big lol

Sky_Ferreira3.jpg

She was such a Lolita back then hahaha

Funny how when she began her career she was "selling" a Lolita image but then she dropped it, years later Ariana Grande is the one who's selling that image.

Sky-Ferreira-450x596.jpg

01.jpg

Sky Ferreira - Lolita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBcaQkX8rPk

Btw, sorry if the images are too big lol

That cover for Ariana was already scrapped because people complained, they aren't marketing her as a lolita=esque character. Rather they make her appear to be like a young Mariah Carey.

She's never gone out in public like that to my knowledge

BzhmW.png

That cover for Ariana was already scrapped because people complained, they aren't marketing her as a lolita=esque character. Rather they make her appear to be like a young Mariah Carey.

She's never gone out in public like that to my knowledge

She looks Lolita-esque enough for me

Sorry if this went way too out of topic.

I downloaded a file named "Red Lips - Single + Alternative Versions" on Sky Ferreira Source Megapost and saw 4 different files:

1. Red Lips
2. Red Lips (Radio Edit)
3. Red Lips (Video Edit)
4. Red Lips (Soundcloud Version)

The first one is the iTunes file which is the same as the one on her EP "Ghost".

The second one is the same as the first one but there's not (at least by me) any noticeable difference except for a watermark where the song was streamed on, it's also in LQ.

The third one starts with a sound from the youtube channel where it was originally premiered: Terry TV, and the intro is a little bit longer (4 beeps instead of 2).

The fourth one is pretty much the same as the video version (except from the sound from Terry TV before the video starts), the intro is the same (4 beeps instead of 2 as the single/EP version).

I didn't hear any difference between the "Radio Edit" (#2) and the "Final/Single/EP version" (#1) and I didn't hear any difference between the "Video Edit" (#3) and the "Soundcloud Version" (#4)
But there are subtle difference between #1/2 and #3/4:
- The longer intro (4 beeps vs 2 beeps)
- If you listen to the first chorus til the very end there's an echo when she sings "What a shock" in the versions #1 and #2, but this echo is gone in versions #3 and #4.

I'm not sure about other changes but I think I can hear small changes in the instrumental and her main voice / background voice, but maybe it's only my head fucking with me lol.

Can anyone please clarify if there's a real difference between all these 4?
I'm sure that the "Final/Single/EP" version and the "Soundcloud" version are different, but there's a real difference in the other two compared to these two?

If anyone needs the download link here is it:
http://skyferreirasource.tumblr.com/post/40845826155/sky-ferreira-source-megapost
(Credit to the person who's running the blog and keeping the megapost updated).

EDIT:
Is this version real?

There are two versions of "Red Lips" only. People tend to think that when a song is cut somehow or features a part in a different quality that it's different when it actually isn't.

Before "Red Lips" was released, there were people with the audio already. The song didn't leak but people already had it for like two weeks prior to its release, and it was the video version instead of the single. The video version is longer, features four beeps and the "your number is up if you like it or not" part is repeated more times.

There are two versions of "Red Lips" only. People tend to think that when a song is cut somehow or features a part in a different quality that it's different when it actually isn't.

Before "Red Lips" was released, there were people with the audio already. The song didn't leak but people already had it for like two weeks prior to its release, and it was the video version instead of the single. The video version is longer, features four beeps and the "your number is up if you like it or not" part is repeated more times.

Thank you for the info, this pretty much clarify my doubt :)