TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I'm trying to get it now but its hard because its not just a simple mp4 file. 

Here's my audio rip, ripped from the official website video... the audio is not that HQ tbh, so if someone manages to get a higher quality audio file I'll appreciate it a lot because the performance was AMAZING!

Download enabled ;)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Still shit but better than the original I guess. 

Def better than the original.

Seems like this one won't have any new remixes or a b-side right? It says "Single track" :(

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

smh at the people saying that boys and 24 hours are the only good songs on night time my time :sky:

I hate the bridge of Boys and I'm not sorry about it

It's not even THAT good of a song if we want to get technical

BzhmW.png

I hate the bridge of Boys and I'm not sorry about it

It's not even THAT good of a song if we want to get technical

apart from parts of ain't your right, I think the whole of ntmt is near-flawless

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

she answered my question on tumblr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sky: :sky: :sky:

Your question must've been really stupid, cause she's only answering the stupid questions.

X----into me, into you----X

she answered my question on tumblr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sky: :sky: :sky:

Your question must've been really stupid, cause she's only answering the stupid questions.

IDC cause she answered it!!!!! I am so happy

I can only see these ones... how can I see the rest?

33m7xxz.png

No offense but this questions are... well... unnecesary.

And her answers are dumb.

I sent her like 5 questions, all music related and something that would be interesting for any die hard fan or long time fan... but bitch won't reply those if you are not someone important as a reporters or an interviewer from a highly known magazine/blog/website.

I tried tho.