TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I just want to know what her deal is. Like why did she just throw away her music career like that. Does she hate the fans? Hate what the label wants from her that much? Hates performing? Like what's the tea, and why keep "announcing" projects are coming soon. It all seems very sick and twisted tbh. Like she gets off on being the indie girl that could have or something.

6 hours ago, Americanboy said:

I just want to know what her deal is. Like why did she just throw away her music career like that. Does she hate the fans? Hate what the label wants from her that much? Hates performing? Like what's the tea, and why keep "announcing" projects are coming soon. It all seems very sick and twisted tbh. Like she gets off on being the indie girl that could have or something.

It's not hate,  it's fear lol 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

7 hours ago, Americanboy said:

Mild form of some type of illness allegedly 

once again asking can SOMEBODY with sky unleaked and info find some sort of concept tracklist for masochism from atleast 2020 if one exists.. im tiredddd

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

52 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

once again asking can SOMEBODY with sky unleaked and info find some sort of concept tracklist for masochism from atleast 2020 if one exists.. im tiredddd

There has never been a tracklist

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

40 minutes ago, Air said:

There has never been a tracklist

im sure theres been atleast a concept tracklist.. she def didnt give up on this album right away and i have hopeeee theres tracklist somewhere

and i don't seem to mind

18 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

im sure theres been atleast a concept tracklist.. she def didnt give up on this album right away and i have hopeeee theres tracklist somewhere

i remember when descending demo without those horrid strings leaked it was tagged as "masochism - sessions & early draft" or something like that

found it: https://dbree.org/v/48388c

Edited by RGB

1 hour ago, rancidgirl said:

This album has lived multiple lives, from sound and concept... so much of the leaks represent an exploring stage. More than half of the songs on our fan made masochism albums aren't even finished, and doubt we're even serious contenders to be on a tracklist... 

its true , sky doesn't even really know what masochism will look like. That's why she's always dragged her feet about it and even floated the idea of re-using Pretty Dull or other older songs. She really knows as much as we do :bebe: maybe even less than some people here LOL

I think you can confirm downhill lullaby  and guardian as being on a hypothetical track list prior to 2018- The Woods too as she teased it on IG

As others have said though the sessions are mostly just demos and for whatever reason she’s too indecisive on every aspect of song creation.

Probably due to extreme anxiety and self doubt over the reception of music 

20 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

1. don't forget

2. descending

3. all my lovers die

4. innocent kind

5. downhill lullaby

these are the only songs that could reasonably assumed to be on the "tracklist" at this point, previously also guardian and pretty dull and maybe the woods as well

I assume she scrapped “All to Myself” although she teased it along with a lot of the other masochism songs way back when. We have an unfinished demo of it but I would like to see it on the Final Cut 

5 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

1. don't forget

2. descending

3. all my lovers die

4. innocent kind

5. downhill lullaby

these are the only songs that could reasonably assumed to be on the "tracklist" at this point, previously also guardian and pretty dull and maybe the woods as well

probably voices carry! also i doubt pretty dull and the woods will end up on the album especially the woods, only because it’s drastically different than the newer grungier 80s/90s songs

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, rancidgirl said:

probably voices carry! also i doubt pretty dull and the woods will end up on the album especially the woods, only because it’s drastically different than the newer grungier 80s/90s songs

what about I pray for rain?

8 hours ago, dd112 said:

what about I pray for rain?

not as likely as the ones listed.. however when pray for rain leaked she said that just because it leaked it didnt mean it was scrapped so..

and i don't seem to mind

9 hours ago, Americanboy said:

If journalism was alive, someone would be boots on the ground investigating what happened with Sky's career.....we need the expose atp, screw the music

if you compile the essays i've written over the years, ran it through chat-gpt for a professional news piece style of re-write and include bits and pieces of the masochism timeline that would actually end her

I honestly feel like because it’s been so long now and the songs are mostly leaked and old that she should be starting from fresh with new songs. But a total new album would definitely never happen…given how long she’s taken with this one.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance