TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

i can't believe so many people are seeing her live and no one is forcing her there to say anything. do people really go to her show, watch 1000 year old songs, and then leave without pressuring her about Masochism?

like you can bring some big posters maybe, or scream at her, or do something etc. i'm not saying throw things at her of course, but like she needs a reality check.

she's not doing a stadium tour so it's not hard to reach to her or talk to her directly.

Lana boarders that's going to tour should do something.

we deserve a real explanation from her.

48 minutes ago, melodrama said:

i can't believe so many people are seeing her live and no one is forcing her there to say anything. do people really go to her show, watch 1000 year old songs, and then leave without pressuring her about Masochism?

like you can bring some big posters maybe, or scream at her, or do something etc. i'm not saying throw things at her of course, but like she needs a reality check.

she's not doing a stadium tour so it's not hard to reach to her or talk to her directly.

Lana boarders that's going to tour should do something.

we deserve a real explanation from her.

i'll be there with a bag full of tomatoes dw

omg every time i check tonias page she’s always posting about missing her daughters… maybe instead of begging for masochism we should’ve been begging for sky to go see her mom

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

6 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

omg every time i check tonias page she’s always posting about missing her daughters… maybe instead of begging for masochism we should’ve been begging for sky to go see her mom

She’s being  punished for posting I pray for rain 

1 minute ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Is it just me or did you Apple Music users noticed that NTMT Dolbys Atmos is different? In a Good way?

It felt ruined at first but now it looks fixed, plus the lyrics are all back and they seem to be.... right?!

queen of putting effort into her craft to fix flaws, a perfectionist for real :excited: