TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

8 hours ago, Americanboy said:

I disabled Dolby Atmos because their version of the album was HORRENDOUS, and butchered I Blame Myself badly, made the production sound hollow. I also remember one of the songs being cut a few seconds which made it end abruptly maybe it was Kristine, I Will or Omanko I don't remember but I could be wrong and maybe that was always the case?

Oh that remaster is fucking terribleeee

It ruined I Blame Myself, YNTD and the title track so badly. Its especially horrendous on the last track as its about the ~vibe~ but parts of vocals are missing.

I had no clue about a song cutting seconds early. Maybe Capitol really dont give a shit or dont fuck with her.

4 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

Oh that remaster is fucking terribleeee

It ruined I Blame Myself, YNTD and the title track so badly. Its especially horrendous on the last track as its about the ~vibe~ but parts of vocals are missing.

I had no clue about a song cutting seconds early. Maybe Capitol really dont give a shit or dont fuck with her.

Nah it’s probably Capitol not caring. Have you heard Gaga’s Paparazzi in Dolby Atmos? It’s heinously bad

negAbhB.png

13 hours ago, Americanboy said:

I disabled Dolby Atmos because their version of the album was HORRENDOUS, and butchered I Blame Myself badly, made the production sound hollow. I also remember one of the songs being cut a few seconds which made it end abruptly maybe it was Kristine, I Will or Omanko I don't remember but I could be wrong and maybe that was always the case?

have you guys heard be alright - ariana grande dolby atmos… they removed all her vocal filters including autotune😭

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, softscars said:

FREE MY GIRL

Tell her to get free from herself.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 minutes ago, EmptyPromises said:

I somehow ended up on page 57 of the thread and literally nothing had changed since 2013.

Take a shot every time you put in a random page number in this thread and see someone say “MASOCHISM IS COMING”

On 10/29/2013 at 1:44 PM, drewby said:

Love In Stereo is my least favorite song on the album 

I'm sure the flawless Can't Say No could've replaced it :crying:

she needs to release an EP of the outtakes since she's performed them live now

im too lazy to scroll thru this thread to find his reaction to side b.. so drewby if ur alive how did you feel

and i don't seem to mind

On 11/1/2013 at 5:04 PM, keanefar said:

NTMT is way better than TR will ever be ya bunch of sadists :sadcore2:

not the fandom prediction

and i don't seem to mind

41 minutes ago, Kid Krow said:

so, we have 3 versions of descending, right?
the one that leaked as demo 1 (jorge elbrecht mix i guess), the final version (jorge elbrecht mix 40), and also there's this version (https://dbree.me/v/3c4c20 - Ref Mix 7 AH002). so, who's AH? this mix sounds a lot rougher.

I think the last one is a fan edit and I don't know if it's just me or but I feel like this version contains that terrible tag but it's more audible?

I don't know, it feels like the person who edited tried to remove the tag I guess