TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Sky not posting about it? Kinda expected. We know she’s not the most active on social media. We know she gets anxiety about posting bc she gets attacked. Ok. But Capitol not posting about it? One of the biggest/wealthiest music labels in the entire world. Not posting for the 10th anniversary of one of their biggest/most controversial (in the internet culture zeitgeist) artists.. It’s weird. It’s shady. It’s spiteful. 

8 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

I wonder if she avoided posting about the anniversary out of embarrassment. I don't even mean this in a shady way necessarily, but "10 years of NTMT" also essentially means "10 years of false hope and promises"

i was literally thinking exactly this, like how many times does she honestly think she can get away with some vague post about something coming soon... like obviously everyone in this thread is well aware that it's been a decade of manipulation at this point but the average casual sky ferreira fan is probably not really keeping such close tabs. for her to come out and say "10 whole years without that followup album i myself have personally promised you on numerous occasions" has the potential to disrupt the state of cognitive dissonance some people seem to be living in. don't forget was a historic false start and that was only last year so that's got to still be fresh in everyone's minds

she usually loves posting throwback stuff about her glory days so the fact that it's been radio silence about a decade of ntmt is extremely telling, i feel like she's got to be embarrassed

12 minutes ago, hisdruidess said:

Sky not posting about it? Kinda expected. We know she’s not the most active on social media. We know she gets anxiety about posting bc she gets attacked. Ok. But Capitol not posting about it? One of the biggest/wealthiest music labels in the entire world. Not posting for the 10th anniversary of one of their biggest/most controversial (in the internet culture zeitgeist) artists.. It’s weird. It’s shady. It’s spiteful. 

calling her one of their biggest artists is v much a stretch lol. 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Just now, Party Favor said:

If you scroll through their ig 90% of who they post are randoms that literally no one knows or cares about. Ofc they have Ice and Troye and they chart and realistically they’re their biggest artists. I just meant in realm of internet stan culture.

I mean what is she gonna say, "thanks for listening, sorry for delay I never wanted this to happen, my hands are tied, March comes in like a lion, fire baptism..." 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

2 hours ago, hisdruidess said:

Sky not posting about it? Kinda expected. We know she’s not the most active on social media. 

Isn't she active on social media? Her life seems to revolve around liking posts from other artists. She may not even post anything on her account, but she probably spends a significant amount of time consuming and viewing posts and stories from accounts on Instagram. She's not as passive as she appears to be.

3 hours ago, Party Favor said:

the funniest part is that it's actually not lmao she's way more popular than like 80% of their artist catalogue 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

8 hours ago, hisdruidess said:

i mean she's not posting every day but she's active enough that one would assume she would post something for a career milestone such as this

idk why anyone would expect capitol to promote her at all, she drags them on social media and in the press regardless of what they do and people just take anything they post about her as an opportunity to blow up their comment section with accusations. now that her sophomore has basically entirely leaked (not to mention their evidently terrible working relationship) i think it's pretty safe to assume she's been shelved at this point

leak pretty dull!

Guys I found this fan album, thought I could share 

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/15syCxkXnIj6_oFrGTAGYrWz03JrU--3P?usp=sharing

Sky%20Ferreira%20-%20Masochism.png 

Tracklist:

Disco 01

01 Voices Carry

02 Downhill Lullaby

03 All My Lovers Die

04 One Way to Heaven

05 I Pray for Rain

06 Don't Forget

07 Guardian

08 Legends

09 Descending

10 Innocent Kind

11 All To Myself

12 Hurt By You (Rock Mix)

Disco 02

01 Always Ready to Lose You

02 Hurt By You

03 Baby's On Fire

04 Cherry Bomb

05 The Woods

06 Downhill Lullaby (Mix 7)

07 I Pray for Rain (v1)

08 Dont Forget (Mix 7.8)

09 Guardian (Demo)

10 Descending (New Mix)

11 Descending (Mix 3)

8 hours ago, Air said:

I mean what is she gonna say, "thanks for listening, sorry for delay I never wanted this to happen, my hands are tied, March comes in like a lion, fire baptism..." 

i laughed out loud at the fire baptism part thanks

27 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Aaliyah has released more material post humously than sky has alive 💀

If she's able to release music VIA OUIJA BOARD then you have NO excuse. @Sky Ferreira@CapitolRecords @FBI 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 hours ago, lanasugarysweet444 said:

SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE WITH HER THE SAME THEY DID WITH CRUEL YOUTH (mass leak)

i mean we've had it already..... it's not like she records songs..... so

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

at this point - she better put the damn album out and just officially announce her hiatus. Almost everything is leaked.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing