TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS 17 SLANDER!!! IT'S TRASHY 2010 DISNEY CHANNEL CAMPY TEEN POP :willcut: ok it's kinda weird and one remains as the superior cry baby single with obsession, i mean, it's not like that album had a bunch of singles either..

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

1 hour ago, EmptyPromises said:

99 tears, Yup. but honestly, most songs from that era deserve a facelift and could be really good. 

even the mid/weird songs. Imagine the weight that could be added to something like 17? 

Ah yessss, I love them trash electropop, such a wasted cuntyness

1 hour ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS 17 SLANDER!!! IT'S TRASHY 2010 DISNEY CHANNEL CAMPY TEEN POP :willcut: ok it's kinda weird and one remains as the superior cry baby single with obsession, i mean, it's not like that album had a bunch of singles either..

Talking about the good old 17, can someone in here help me find the lossless file? It’s literally lost in hell 

:oprah2:

4 hours ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

Im not slandering it, only the weird video! 

The song is pretty interesting as a look into who young Sky was. Her grandmother has writing credits on it so I don't feel its fictitious.

Its a shame that Cry Baby wasnt pushed as an album and that As If! was an EP. Do we know why? Because while those songs were cheesy they were fun and would've fit the pop climate at the time decently enough

i am arranging Sky Ferreira unreleased music rn

songs like "Lolita", "First Base" & "C'est La Mort" has a very distictive sound, i dont know which era they belong since they dont sound like they belong either "Cry Baby" era or "Wild At heart"/"I'm Not Alright"/Ghost/ NTMT b-sides era 

Does anyone know which era these songs belong to?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i am arranging Sky Ferreira unreleased music rn

songs like "Lolita", "First Base" & "C'est La Mort" has a very distictive sound, i dont know which era they belong since they dont sound like they belong either "Cry Baby" era or "Wild At heart"/"I'm Not Alright"/Ghost/ NTMT b-sides era 

Does anyone know which era these songs belong to?

They're Cry Baby era (or even pre-Cry Baby, because these songs were recorded in like 2008-2009), I don't think they were ever meant to be on CB, just random tracks she recorded to send as demos and upload to MySpace, like Great Mistake and such, I guess.

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

https://dbree.org/v/53eb35 The Holy Mountain has Pretty Dull, I suppose it's just a matter of time before someone leaks it.

https://dbree.org/v/4174df  Is this the DF demo you guys were talking about some pages back?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

12 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

https://dbree.org/v/53eb35 The Holy Mountain has Pretty Dull, I suppose it's just a matter of time before someone leaks it.

https://dbree.org/v/4174df  Is this the DF demo you guys were talking about some pages back?

THM's admin has Pretty Dull but for sure he won't leak it anytime soon

And yes this is the demo we were

1 hour ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

They're Cry Baby era (or even pre-Cry Baby, because these songs were recorded in like 2008-2009), I don't think they were ever meant to be on CB, just random tracks she recorded to send as demos and upload to MySpace, like Great Mistake and such, I guess.

thank you so much... because i'm putting songs together for the  'Ghost' EP into a whole album

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

So no pretty dull…. No tenth anniversary gift…. No nothing. Just a tumbleweed and a tumblr pipe dream. Mama has GOT to retire

if this is not retirement what is it? she's just doing her little farewell tours 

1 hour ago, 111 said:

if this is not retirement what is it? she's just doing her little farewell tours 

Can't wait for Capitol to deliver us their next Halsey.

Sky who?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

23 hours ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

I think 2010-2011 songs make good tracklistings for Cry Baby.

Also what tracklists are we all using bc I'm gonna reorganise 

2 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

did anyone follow Sky's Tumblr back in the day? What would she post about?

I've used waybackmachine to see her old Tumblr and from what I've seen it's practically the same as the one she used until 2014, reposts of pop culture and posts about her label, album and hinting song names.

2 hours ago, softscars said:

I think 2010-2011 songs make good tracklistings for Cry Baby.

Also what tracklists are we all using bc I'm gonna reorganise 

My Cry Baby tracklist is:

1. One 

2. Sex Rules

3. Overplayed

4. 99 Tears

5. Traces

6. Obsession

7. Untouchable

8. Cobra

9. Sick of You

10. Ditch That Bitch