TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

We need Shirley to give her some live lessons too- her lives on bad quality even are  :defeated:

Shirley is such a fucking pro, I love everything about this.

Anyone know why Sky's stage prescence declined? Idk about last years shows, but for some time it seems like she got super sloppy and then she'd serve again out of nowhere.

On 10/31/2023 at 12:35 PM, 111 said:

1198 pages of 111 being a nasty old hag and hoarder

SPILL

i dont feel like going back pages to see if its already talked about but sky isnt listed as a capitol artist anymore... MASOCHISM 202444444444444444444

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

2 hours ago, painkiller said:

can she sign to 4AD or something

idgaf about what label she signs to as long as they r promoting her and forcing her to release stuff on a regular schedule im fine with it

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 11/8/2023 at 6:26 AM, evalionisameme said:

Im not really into any garbage albums all the way through beyond their debut+ it’s b sides but I can dig a song here and there- was always disappointed they never topped it for me. I need a vinyl rip of not your kind of people tbh because it would probably sound great if not brickwalled :defeated:

If you haven't heard FWY (Fucking With You), an extra track from Strange Little Birds, I'd highly recommend. I think it gives major callbacks to their early B-sides, and it's such a core Garbage song to me. It's so late 90s/early 2000s (but strictly 2000-2001).

Sky covering FWY would also work. She could cover anything from their debut or Version 2.0 and it would fit so well.

i really don't think there's any way of this being a misunderstanding, i'm 100% sure they finally kicked her lazy ass and she's free

but it's really funny how she simply disappeared like IT'S NOT HARD to just post a yes or no, even if you're in a nda there's multiple ways to answer that

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Without an official statement, all's left to do is to wait and see. Time will tell us the truth (or not)

As Capitol Records' rep has denied the speculation, based on what we've got from experiences with Sky, it can also be a false hope and nothing's happening and for this record label to erase Sky from their website and never acknowledge the situation publicly... I'm led to believe that: they've really parted ways and expecting the right moment to announce it, or they really put her aside (as if she wasn't, anway(based on her allegations)) or she finally got a lawyer and they really got pissed and did what they did.

I'm not an expert but what if she's not free and they finally put her aside as if she were nothing? Sky has been calling them out and that's basically would be their saying.

masochism 2024?!?!?!?!? wtf did i miss

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

5 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

masochism 2024?!?!?!?!? wtf did i miss

wait can somebody leak do me as celebration :bebe:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

21 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

frrrrrrrrrrrr like give us pretty dull NOW

and DO ME 

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

I feel like she's silent because she's going crazy and anxious af since she's finally free and she has nothing to drop etc. Because she run out of excuses and lies. Everyone wanted her to be free, she's finally free but what now? We already knew the truth but now GP might learn too so she's staying silent.

10 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Without an official statement, all's left to do is to wait and see. Time will tell us the truth (or not)

As Capitol Records' rep has denied the speculation, based on what we've got from experiences with Sky, it can also be a false hope and nothing's happening and for this record label to erase Sky from their website and never acknowledge the situation publicly... I'm led to believe that: they've really parted ways and expecting the right moment to announce it, or they really put her aside (as if she wasn't, anway(based on her allegations)) or she finally got a lawyer and they really got pissed and did what they did.

I'm not an expert but what if she's not free and they finally put her aside as if she were nothing? Sky has been calling them out and that's basically would be their saying.

They didn’t deny though, they said they wouldn’t comment