TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 hours ago, iconiclogan said:

is it that serious ma? damn😭

Oh my god, I know! 111 is obsessed with Sky and has been for years. You don’t like her?Just move on! It’s simple. She’s not perfect, obviously. But all these essays slamming her for half a decade are getting OLD. Also said he has songs but won’t release them for whatever reason. If he actually didn’t like her, the songs would be out a long time ago, but here we are with nothing. Trolling at its best. 

Also, everyone who calls him out is asked if they’re Sky or her mom, cos apparently that’s the go-to response. Been on LB almost a year and haven’t been on this thread the whole time, cos I don’t like just Sky Ferreira.

Just thought I’d call it out the way I’ve seen it after seeing this thread over the years. 

#111lovesskyferreiraandwontadmitit

i'm squirming just listening from home i can't imagine being in the room while she performs. the second hand embarrassment from hearing her stop mid song to self deprecate would send me out the door lol. like she sounds fine and nobody gives a fuck about the sound issues, if you're so worried about that stuff then dedicate more time to sound checking but once you're on stage girl just fake some confidence and put on the damn show people are paying you for

i know she's just singing the pretty dull chorus in a lower octave bc she can't hit the notes but i actually like it lol

Her playing pretty dull is so funny cuz somehow she always snatches BACK... My faith reinvigorated 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

her playing Pretty Dull means nothing. she plays it because she knows it will never release and she literally has nothing else to play. also it can't even be considered “played” because the mixing was beyond terrible and you could only hear some dirty back instrumentals and her whispers.

16 minutes ago, melodrama said:

her playing Pretty Dull means nothing. she plays it because she knows it will never release and she literally has nothing else to play. also it can't even be considered “played” because the mixing was beyond terrible and you could only hear some dirty back instrumentals and her whispers.

The instrumental is the best part of the song actually 

9 hours ago, SinclairKills23 said:

Oh my god, I know! 111 is obsessed with Sky and has been for years. You don’t like her?Just move on! It’s simple. She’s not perfect, obviously. But all these essays slamming her for half a decade are getting OLD. Also said he has songs but won’t release them for whatever reason. If he actually didn’t like her, the songs would be out a long time ago, but here we are with nothing. Trolling at its best. 

Also, everyone who calls him out is asked if they’re Sky or her mom, cos apparently that’s the go-to response. Been on LB almost a year and haven’t been on this thread the whole time, cos I don’t like just Sky Ferreira.

Just thought I’d call it out the way I’ve seen it after seeing this thread over the years. 

#111lovesskyferreiraandwontadmitit

7 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

:true:

2 hours ago, iconiclogan said:

111 has a bad day and instantly opens the sky ferreira thread to release that anger :true:

:hooker:

15 hours ago, taco truck said:

My concert is tomorrow :sass:

12 hours ago, Just Cherry said:

Kinda thankful I don’t have very high expectations for Wednesday’s show. Either way it goes I won’t be too disappointed! 

Can you guys bring some MASOCHISM signs OR ask her about the album and Capitol drama? A gay needs to do it for us please 

On 11/26/2023 at 8:08 AM, Air said:

This girl....

at one point I think I saw her frustratingly pull the earpiece out of her ear

there's 3 things in this world that sky ferreira will fight till the end of her days... capitol records, halsey and those fking earpieces

Sky suddenly playing pretty dull after 10 years is kinda the confirmation that she lurks here on lb sometimes:illumarina:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson