TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I gotta say though, everything that leaked for Masochism was a bit of a meh for me. Not as instant and classic material as her debut. I don't know if these songs were expected for the album, I guess some of them do and some others don't, but except 3 or 4, nothing that memorable for me.

5 hours ago, PCM86 said:

I gotta say though, everything that leaked for Masochism was a bit of a meh for me. Not as instant and classic material as her debut. I don't know if these songs were expected for the album, I guess some of them do and some others don't, but except 3 or 4, nothing that memorable for me.

descending, all my lovers die, pray for rain, and maybe pretty dull and guardian are the highlights. the rest are fine but nowhere near the cult classic quality of ghost and ntmt, and certainly not worth waiting a decade for. if she has any semblance of ownership over those songs or common sense then she would properly mix them and release masochism as an ep.

10 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

why people are saying she is mad talented? she has a weak voice, has no charisma, her songs are not very written except for a few which i even forgot their name. maybe we all should stop treating sky ferreira as if she is something? idk

She has a much stronger voice than rina sawayama and jennie... and much better songs too! Sit this one out.

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

3 minutes ago, Air said:

She has a much stronger voice than rina sawayama and jennie... and much better songs too! Sit this one out.

Rina is a better vocalist objectively tbh- her music is worse to me but she has big belts

4 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

why people are saying she is mad talented? she has a weak voice, has no charisma, her songs are not very written except for a few which i even forgot their name. maybe we all should stop treating sky ferreira as if she is something? idk

I agree on the charisma on stage and her voice, 'cause she should train it way more, but I love her raspy voice, she has an unique tone to it and yeah to me she is really talented because she makes great music with personality. And those are facts, lol.

17 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Idk if it’s right to call someone talented when they haven’t released music in an entire DECADE. :eyes:

I mean Kate bush goes decades without music 😂

Then again she was prolific when younger 

4 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean Kate bush goes decades without music 😂

Then again she was prolific when younger 

very prolific! and an icon! Sky tho…. I mean. A whole ten years and she has nothing to show for it. I wouldn’t be calling someone talented if I didn’t even have a single released song from the last decade to support that 

Wait well downhill lullaby eats. But my point still stands. Flop central

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

streets saying that jorge elbrecht is working with gaga :xgiggle: it's over for sky now

(not that gaga has been releasing any good music in 10yrs but sky is over anyway

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Lady Gaga - Pretty Dull WHEN 

we need guardian and all my lovers die gaga's version

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

11 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

She doesn’t have the strongest voice but it has a unique styling and tone, probably more so than Rina. To me that actually is worth more than being able to belt out songs. Lana has a recognisable voice too and not the most powerful.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

9 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Idk if it’s right to call someone talented when they haven’t released music in an entire DECADE. :eyes:

That has anything to do with it. You know she is restricted by the label and she can't release new music and even then there's music leaking so. 

I don't get your point, she has talent anyway. You got it or not.

the obsession this forum has with lady gaga....it's giving fan lmao. anyways, much like the grimes situation, someone needs to leak her drive and move on! this girl is truly a lost cause. she (and grimes) can never just say they aren't into music anymore and want to pursue other things. like it's really not hard. not like miss sky has label obligations to worry about anymore :brigitte:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

28 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

the obsession this forum has with lady gaga....it's giving fan lmao. anyways, much like the grimes situation, someone needs to leak her drive and move on! this girl is truly a lost cause. she (and grimes) can never just say they aren't into music anymore and want to pursue other things. like it's really not hard. not like miss sky has label obligations to worry about anymore :brigitte:

? Jorge Elbrecht's been interacting with Lady Gaga so that's the reason Gaga was brought up to the conversation and he's a rising producer. If he is collaborating with Gaga, we're showing interest because he worked with Sky as well...