TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

sky-ferreira-will-get-masochistic-on-her

Is this new or not?? I believe it is, since I've typed "Sky Ferreira Masochism", and when you choose Large pictures, it'll appear.. If it's new, then it looks like it's from a video or something...

It's from i-D mag a couple months ago I believe

http://lovingskyf.tumblr.com/post/111378763919/sky-by-givenchy-for-i-d-magazine

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I know it's i-D, just didn't know it's magazine..... Well that sucks, I actually believed that we'll get something new... Silly me

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm like 99% sure it's Halsey

Halsey isn't signed to Capitol/an imprint of Capitol though and the last time she went off she said it was someone in the label

It's someone who is getting significantly more attention than her. Is Halsey really going to sell over 30K in the U.S...unlikely

BzhmW.png

Halsey isn't signed to Capitol/an imprint of Capitol though and the last time she went off she said it was someone in the label

It's someone who is getting significantly more attention than her. Is Halsey really going to sell over 30K in the U.S...unlikely

? Went to investigate her and this is right on her Twitter https://twitter.com/halseymusic/status/612856989262155777

Yes she is in the same label, Halsey is signed to Astralwerks which is under Capitol. That is too funny.... I hope Halsey says something back. I like them both  (sky way more) but Sky is definitely right about intellectual property or whatever, lmfao

But I still feel so bad for Sky. Imagine if her label treated her well, we'd have so much more music by now :defeated:

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Yes she is in the same label, Halsey is signed to Astralwerks which is under Capitol. That is too funny.... I hope Halsey says something back. I like them both  (sky way more) but Sky is definitely right about intellectual property or whatever, lmfao

But I still feel so bad for Sky. Imagine if her label treated her well, we'd have so much more music by now :defeated:

we could've probably had 3 studio albums. Even tho NTMT is critically acclaimed her label still doesn't want her to release what she wants to release lmfao.

Demos_copy.png

I think the fact the song is titled Ghost is coincidental :rip: she uploaded that song before labels even knew who she was

as for the video...maybe Halsey doesn't know who she is. 

BzhmW.png