TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

This is better than anything Lanas done since LFL 

this is the worst thing i read on this forum and completely unrelated to the flop ferreira, you should literally be banned for this 

6 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Can we please constitute what counts as off topic mods? 
considering I was only following the course of conversation and expressed an opinion. 

unless this behaviour will apply to user universally of course

something that bears no semblance to the topic of the thread it is in.

i.e. comparing marina and lana in a thread about sky ferreira. 

this thread has had issues :bebe: in the past so not looking to repeat them 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

i need her to post something on instagram asap. maybe something related to music and how the label is holding her hostage and locked up in chains so we can start ranting about it. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

20 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

i need her to post something on instagram asap. maybe something related to music and how the label is holding her hostage and locked up in chains so we can start ranting about it. 

She needs do post anything, and then fight with fans in the comments, we always get gifts from l3akers when she have a meltdown on Instagram :true:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

28 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Well, it's really upsetting, at this point I wish she would just vent and throw it all on social media. She has been vocal about it all over her past interviews and posted that video wanting to release Descending but it isn't enough. SHOW YOUR FACE ON A VIDEO AND SPEAK ABOUT IT. 

Between Capitol & Sky, I feel like it doesn't matter who's right or wrong, I wish they could move on with it because there are some people that actually care about her music.

But anyway, I'm on a point that (sadly) I'll enjoy what she had released and will be looking foward to leaks, even tho to me, they aren't enough & feels like we're not getting any.

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

something that bears no semblance to the topic of the thread it is in.

i.e. comparing marina and lana in a thread about sky ferreira. 

this thread has had issues :bebe: in the past so not looking to repeat them 

That’s reasonable, I’ll leave it there ❤️ 

I hope the users spamming “Crack addict” 

and “Flop” repeatedly receive the same new modding treatment in the future.

maybe by the next time this thread gets locked All My Lovers Die will surface? :dua: and in the next lock we'll have Innocent Kind and there, album's done :kris: 

btw what an absolute set of bops she's missing by literally not releasing The Woods, Descending, Finders Keepers, Guardian and I Pray for Rain :crossed: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: