TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Word on the street is Capitol is turning Sky into the new Halsey.

Going back to plan A, I guess lol. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

@ leakers LEAK SOMETHING PLEASE... a 2 second edited tagged lq hidden on dbree snippet would be amazing

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

5 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

hasnt she pulled a JLo with Tamaryn?

Sometimes I think Sky Ferreira is just someone who steals others artists ideas, aesthetic, sound, etc. And right now she is taking long because she ran out of "inspiration". 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 6/16/2023 at 5:12 PM, EXODUS said:

Sometimes I think Sky Ferreira is just someone who steals others artists ideas, aesthetic, sound, etc. And right now she is taking long because she ran out of "inspiration". 

i meant that Tamaryn has dubbed in for Sky, but hmmm

On 6/15/2023 at 9:57 PM, Americanboy said:

Well.............night time my time wasnt that good anyway

It's not a good album tbh, sure I like it and it came out during the whole Tumblr aesthetics at its peak, but the whole thing was rushed (can't blame her, or maybe it's her fault, who knows, she is a liar), poor mixing, ok-ish mastering. Lyrics are ok-ish, the production sounds dated af now. 

For the time it was great but many of us remember the album as a cool experience back then and we see it through rose colored glasses. 

It's not a good album, but people keep praising it as it was a cool thing back then and it's her only album in an almost 15 years career. 

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

It's not a good album tbh, sure I like it and it came out during the whole Tumblr aesthetics at its peak, but the whole thing was rushed (can't blame her, or maybe it's her fault, who knows, she is a liar), poor mixing, ok-ish mastering. Lyrics are ok-ish, the production sounds dated af now. 

For the time it was great but many of us remember the album as a cool experience back then and we see it through rose colored glasses. 

It's not a good album, but people keep praising it as it was a cool thing back then and it's her only album in an almost 15 years career. 

Idk, it's pretty solid still

Boys

Ain't Your Right

Omanko

I Blame Myself

Night Time, My Time

24 Hours

You're Not The One

I Will

Kristine

Wait, it's actually one of the best albums of all time........come back Sky Ferrari 

5 hours ago, EXODUS said:

anyways….

ntmt will always be that girl

6 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

We can’t trash NTMT too much because the title track makes me ascend every time 

Yup, the title track is the best song and is immaculate. But the rest is not that good as people think it is. 

But oh well, cant blame them as it's the only thing that we might get from Sky.