TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

tbh Guardian is one of the weakest for me from that vid.

My favs are the part after the vid with "Maniac" ("He said shut up" (?))

and the one at 1:56 with big ? reminds me of a mix of Lost In My Bedroom with a The 1975 song. LOVE IT

GIRL PLS JUST...RELEASE THEM.

edit: also one of these songs are "Two of us" from jesus & mary chain collab right? Need to find it 

1:03 is going to be her BEST SONG EVER

You are right

40 minutes since my last post and all I heard was this video on repeat and...

I don't know if it's worth living this life without any of these songs

All To Myself

Alien Ocean Planet

Artificial Love

Bittersweet Devotion

Blurtitout

Chug Knives

Cloudburst

Dunes

EV?L

Finders Keepers

Fire

Gaslight

Guardian

International Playboy

Love Street

Manic

Masochism

Monday

Mourning After

Prayers For Rain

Red, Black, And Blue

Room 222

She Built A World Of Her Own

Tears On Fire

The Life

Touch

Winds Of Heaven

Vitriol Kisses
Voices Carry

All To Myself

Alien Ocean Planet

Artificial Love

Bittersweet Devotion

Blurtitout

Chug Knives

Cloudburst

Dunes

EV?L

Finders Keepers

Fire

Gaslight

Guardian

International Playboy

Love Street

Manic

Masochism

Monday

Mourning After

Prayers For Rain

Red, Black, And Blue

Room 222

She Built A World Of Her Own

Tears On Fire

The Life

Touch

Winds Of Heaven

Vitriol Kisses

Voices Carry

yet girl couldn't drop ONE

1 ONE 

song

:oprah:

Also the titles in bold are really hot

the things that really annoys me is that we never get leaks of her music, i'd take old songs too i dont care, give me one way to heaven!!! give us something!!!!!

Eclipse has One Way To Heaven. He was the one who leaked that snippet.

I don't understand why she can't just release masochism... there's lodes of songs here that have yet to be leaked so i don't know why she's even bothering with an EP. Literally at this point nobody cares if she can do a tour or promote the album properly or not... we just WANT THE DAMN ALBUM, 12 - 15 tracks!

Pls Sky, ditch the 4 track EP and give us WHAT WE DESERVE :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don't understand why she can't just release masochism... there's lodes of songs here that have yet to be leaked so i don't know why she's even bothering with an EP. Literally at this point nobody cares if she can do a tour or promote the album properly or not... we just WANT THE DAMN ALBUM, 12 - 15 tracks!

Pls Sky, ditch the 4 track EP and give us WHAT WE DESERVE :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

sky ferreira: omg stop putting this much pressure on me!!!!!!!!!! i am very sick and i can't promote the album for you and i want to do things perfectly i'm working everyday without any help at all bcuz my label hates me omg and i am sick! stop creating imaginary release dates cuz i never said anything about it, i need more time to give u good music and don't you know that i am very sick and sick? i'm also sick so stop! cuz i'm sick! anyways here's an outtake from my playboy photoshoot shot by dear friend sandy, new music coming real soon! xoxo (i'm still sick)

sky ferreira: omg stop putting this much pressure on me!!!!!!!!!! i am very sick and i can't promote the album for you and i want to do things perfectly i'm working everyday without any help at all bcuz my label hates me omg and i am sick! stop creating imaginary release dates cuz i never said anything about it, i need more time to give u good music and don't you know that i am very sick and sick? i'm also sick so stop! cuz i'm sick! anyways here's an outtake from my playboy photoshoot shot by dear friend sandy, new music coming real soon! xoxo (i'm still sick)

omg someone needs to tweet this to her

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e