TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

People on twitter are saying she IS releasing the EP she's just taking time to master the tracks?? I'm so confused now - also why does she bother teasing tracks if she has no intent on releasing them anytime soon? There's really no point :crossed:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I hate this bitch. I swore I was over her at the last disappointment and then she teases a new song which sounds excellent and I'm right up her arse again https://twitter.com/SkyFUpdates/status/969885396258709504

bitch release this shit! you may be lazy but you make good music

another great song that she's teased thru her ig stories yet again that will never see the light of day, how cute   :stareney:  

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I hate this bitch. I swore I was over her at the last disappointment and then she teases a new song which sounds excellent and I'm right up her arse again https://twitter.com/SkyFUpdates/status/969885396258709504

bitch release this shit! you may be lazy but you make good music

this is so fucking good tho

giphy.gif

Ok so the 'album' she has been teasing us for 5 fucking years just to announce that she's not yet finished with mastering the 'EP'. Wow, this is the level of guts I aspire to have, miss Ferreira.

tenor.gif?itemid=5404111

Anyway, this song has similar vibes to Guardian & One Way To Heaven so I'm hoping for them to be in the EP cause if they're not - tell her - I'm gonna commit sue to the side.

I like that many songs are really...80's driven. From Guardian to this Artificial Love... I dig it.

Too bad I'll probably experience 2980 on my 10th re-incarnation and these songs will be nowhere to be heard

not even gonna listen to the snippet tbh not like we're gonna get it anyways 

Listen to it, it's soooo good. :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I like that many songs are really...80's driven. From Guardian to this Artificial Love... I dig it.

Too bad I'll probably experience 2980 on my 10th re-incarnation and these songs will be nowhere to be heard

My sister showed me the song Television Romance by Pale Waves and the 80's vibes immediately threw me back to Night Time My Time, especially You're Not The One. That song in particular sounds like it came STRAIGHT from the 80's. 

But yeah you're right. The world will be a nuclear wasteland before her release and then she'll change her mind and find new inspiration in the mutated cockroaches running around

not even gonna listen to the snippet tbh not like we're gonna get it anyways 

Listen to it, it's soooo good. :defeated:

it's really not that good... compared to the other songs we've heard

giphy.gif

the best song from masochism will be the one where she says

HE WANTS ME........IF HE CAN KEEP ME ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiVE

giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif