TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Idec if what Halsey says has some truth to it she’s still a cornball and Sky is far more talented.

me lying

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

not this tired video... halsey's corny at times but she has so much more drive than sky, she's pushed out 3 albums in the time sky's been sitting around blaming her record label and giving us empty promises. halsey also gave us the classics that are nightmare and experiment on me, she's redeemed herself from her old antics.

i think it's time to accept that halsey filled the gap sky left

f56cd8d38174f607239f4106d87fb318.gif

stop embarrassing yourself trying to prove a point with this random ass video from ages ago. google and youtube are free so you can check by yourself that she can actually sing, and not only that, but she can work her ass off building up a valid career. something sky’s failing to do. byee

not this tired video... halsey's corny at times but she has so much more drive than sky, she's pushed out 3 albums in the time sky's been sitting around blaming her record label and giving us empty promises. halsey also gave us the classics that are nightmare and experiment on me, she's redeemed herself from her old antics.

i think it's time to accept that halsey filled the gap sky left

f56cd8d38174f607239f4106d87fb318.gif

Quality over quantity.

stop embarrassing yourself trying to prove a point with this random ass video from ages ago. google and youtube are free so you can check by yourself that she can actually sing, and not only that, but she can work her ass off building up a valid career. something sky’s failing to do. byee

Wait she's serving here

Quality over quantity.

Badlands was a great album, HFK was good and I don’t like Manic but Without Me, Nightmare and Experiment on me are amazing songs. That’s not even half the effort Sky puts in. If you wanna keep living in the delusion that Sky cares, you can keep waiting for an album that’s never coming.

Badlands was a great album, HFK was good and I don’t like Manic but Without Me, Nightmare and Experiment on me are amazing songs. That’s not even half the effort Sky puts in. If you wanna keep living in the delusion that Sky cares, you can keep waiting for an album that’s never coming.

I'm done comparing them. Next caller.

The thing that annoys me about Halsey (othen than just being a cringey person) is that she tries so hard to make herself look ALtErnaTIvE & EdGy while she makes electronic pop that is not special at all

girl 2015 it's over get over the alt&edgy excuse to hate on women. but now let's go back on topic and lock this thread, pls.