TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I want everything, especially the songs that we've gotten snippets of since like 2011-present, it's so annoying how we don't even know the real titles of most of them. Sky has always loved to tease her fans her entire career through SoundCloud and Instagram with these damn snippets. 

3 hours ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

Is Swamp Girl confirmed different than Rancid Girl?

I really want Not Alright

Apparently Swamp Girl and Rancid Girl are both different tracks. I guess it's easier to say I want every single thing she's recorded and remains unleaked to surface on the internet dddd.

On another note, here is my attempt to a Masochism cover, using the great artworks that Lucas David has done for Sky.

sky-ferreira-masochism-moonchild.png

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 hours ago, Tulips said:

Sky actually confirmed on her Twitter in 2016 or 2017? that the song is called ''I Pray for Rain''. I remember it well, I think that's how we found out about the song title. Maybe ''Pray for Rain'' could just be an alternate title?

And she posted a snippet of the song in 2015 if I recall correctly, but she could have been working on it in 2016 I guess.

She's a mess, though. Sky said the title to "Kristine" was "Cristine" when the album came out in 2013, so...

For now I trust the metadata in the original file because Sky isn't trustworthy by any means. :toofunny:

1 hour ago, Jord said:

She's a mess, though. Sky said the title to "Kristine" was "Cristine" when the album came out in 2013, so...

For now I trust the metadata in the original file because Sky isn't trustworthy by any means. :toofunny:

I think she said that before the album came out. I do believe that it was originally called Cristine but when it was released everywhere as Kristine it looks like she gave up on fixing it eventually.

Producers often shorten titles while exporting songs [like how Cruel Rule by Marina's original file name was just Cruel_V2 or something] but the song full title is really called Cruel Rule. I Pray for Rain/Pray for Rain is just a 1 letter difference so it wouldn't surprise me if that's the case here :creep: I believe Sky on this one personally.

3 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

Apparently Swamp Girl and Rancid Girl are both different tracks. I guess it's easier to say I want every single thing she's recorded and remains unleaked to surface on the internet dddd.

On another note, here is my attempt to a Masochism cover, using the great artworks that Lucas David has done for Sky.

sky-ferreira-masochism-moonchild.png

This looks so pretty I loved Gaspar Noe's Masochism drawings

6 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

I doubt this will trigger any kind of response, she never said anything about Guardian so 

didn't some people think she leaked guardian herself since the account never posted anything before/after the leak?

Anyone know where the leak came from? her stuff hardly leaks. Do we know if anyone has more songs?

IPFR is beautiful, she simply can't make a bad song.

I would never hurt you

6 hours ago, paradiso said:

didn't some people think she leaked guardian herself since the account never posted anything before/after the leak?

she’s too much of a bitch to leak her own songs

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

32 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

she’s too much of a bitch to leak her own songs

the way you guys call her a bitch has never sat well with me. like i can excuse 'yas kween bitch slay me' as much as the next gay but this tone is on another level :hdu:

anyways, can someone confirm if all thats leaked since like Rancid Girl has been
Guardian, a Sex Rules demo, One Way To Heaven, and I Pray For Rain

47 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

the way you guys call her a bitch has never sat well with me. like i can excuse 'yas kween bitch slay me' as much as the next gay but this tone is on another level :hdu:

anyways, can someone confirm if all thats leaked since like Rancid Girl has been
Guardian, a Sex Rules demo, One Way To Heaven, and I Pray For Rain

well she is, but still love her <3

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever