TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

44 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

what we're not gonna do is use the word "bitch" to describe a woman who isn't doing what you want from her

mhh i didn’t use to mean that, idc if she’s not releasing an album that obviously doesn’t make her a bitch. it’s her attitude, she’s bitchy. and i never said that’s a bad thing either, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

19 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

mhh i didn’t use to mean that, idc if she’s not releasing an album that obviously doesn’t make her a bitch. it’s her attitude, she’s bitchy. and i never said that’s a bad thing either, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"bitch" is a slur against women used to put them down when not conforming to male expectations

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Just now, HEARTCORE said:

"bitch" is a slur against women used to put them down when not conforming to male expectations

okay, i still didn’t use it with that purpose but if that offends you...idk, sorry? lol

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

anyways, can someone confirm if all thats leaked since like Rancid Girl has been
Guardian, a Sex Rules demo, One Way To Heaven, and I Pray For Rain

I thought the Sex Rules demo which leaked after Rancid Girl was a stem edit/fake.

But after Rancid Girl, we also got Victoria Horn's demos of Ditch That Bitch and Overplayed (Unreleased Sky songs) + some Cecil Diamonds/''new new new new'' snippets.

2 hours ago, Tulips said:

I thought the Sex Rules demo which leaked after Rancid Girl was a stem edit/fake.

But after Rancid Girl, we also got Victoria Horn's demos of Ditch That Bitch and Overplayed (Unreleased Sky songs) + some Cecil Diamonds/''new new new new'' snippets.

do u have a link to overplayed?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

33 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

do u have a link to overplayed?

Here is Overplayed! https://dbree.org/v/fb1f03 a severe serve :hooker:

Sky actually talked about how this song was supposed to be the lead single for Cry Baby until she was given Obsession and Capitol made her release it as the single instead.

And here's Ditch That Bitch (Another leaked Victoria demo for Sky) https://dbree.org/v/5f3fb6

Imagine Sky Ferreira releasing Masochism and getting a massively warm response, and she'd know she's loved... Being in the music industry since age 17, she's probably super self-critical and traumatized by the shady business that is a major record label, so I think whenever she releases an album it will hopefully spark some joy in her. I know we all would love it, die for it, etc.

6 hours ago, Nightmare said:

okay, i still didn’t use it with that purpose but if that offends you...idk, sorry? lol

girl whatever your purpose was, it was in poor taste & there’s an ugly history to that word... you really made a fool of yourself when you could’ve just owned your mistake :smh: 

14417469274.gif

The popular SoundCloud link of I Pray for Rain got taken down and apparently she deleted all of the comments on her Instagram about the leak, lmao

We've received a report directly from Universal Music Group that your track "Sky Ferreira - I Pray for Rain" contains "i pray for rain" by sky ferreira. As a result, your track has been removed from your profile for the time being.

1 minute ago, Tulips said:

The popular SoundCloud link of I Pray for Rain got taken down and apparently she deleted all of the comments on her Instagram about the leak, lmao

We've received a report directly from Universal Music Group that your track "Sky Ferreira - I Pray for Rain" contains "i pray for rain" by sky ferreira. As a result, your track has been removed from your profile for the time being.

Oh wow, I was not expecting that. As far as I'm concerned, the Guardian leaks remain up in YouTube, SoundCloud etc. Maybe an imminent release? Just kidding, I doubt it happens dddd.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

iirc she said guardian was for something smaller and separate from Masochism. So maybe IPFR is on the album, but guardian isn’t? That could explain her two totally different receptions of the leaks

Yeah it makes a lot of sense. I however would like Guardian as a bonus track at least!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

iirc she said guardian was for something smaller and separate from Masochism. So maybe IPFR is on the album, but guardian isn’t? That could explain her two totally different receptions of the leaks

Guardian was supposed to be the lead single of Masochism but she later said in 2018 on Instagram that she thinks it's not gonna be on Masochism and she sees it as a stand-alone single. I think I Pray for Rain is still on Masochism though.

1 minute ago, Tulips said:

Guardian was supposed to be the lead single of Masochism but she later said in 2018 on Instagram that she thinks it's not gonna be on Masochism and she sees it as a stand-alone single. I think I Pray for Rain is still on Masochism though.

I swear I can recall her sayIng that Guardian would be for a little visual thing she was filming around the time of Playboy? (After she had retired it from masochism ofc)

2 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

I swear I can recall her sayIng that Guardian would be for a little visual thing she was filming around the time of Playboy? (After she had retired it from masochism ofc)

Hmm I don't recall that 

17 minutes ago, Tulips said:

Hmm I don't recall that 

Maybe I was thinking of this 

but that was 2016 and u said 2018 was when she said it was for something diff.. idk I swear I can recall her saying guardian  was for a VISUAL project. But maybe I’m crazy :facepalm:

8 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

but that was 2016 and u said 2018 was when she said it was for something diff.. idk I swear I can recall her saying guardian  was for a VISUAL project. But maybe I’m crazy :facepalm:

She did confirm that she was working on Guardian related visuals in 2015-2016, but I'm pretty sure it was still supposed to be on Masochism back then. The song was going to be used for visual stuff yes but it wasn't exclusively for that visual stuff. 

9 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Maybe I was thinking of this 

you’re not wrong, I remember her saying that she didn’t want to release Guardian until she had done the video because of the visuals 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1