TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

20 minutes ago, Tulips said:

Well y'all, All to Myself and Legends (confirmed Masochism era tracks) are in the hands of people. 

omg yesssss lets get the whole album leaked girlies!

also dyk what year one way to heaven is from?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

27 minutes ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

The way that I Pray For Rain and Guardian both sound fresh even though they were recorded so long ago... I don't know why this girl is sitting on that kind of quality for so long 

I'd dare to say it's from the best she has, and it's not even out there (officially). I hope she decides to hurry up and finally release something.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

ok this might sound like a stupid ass question for the sky fandom, but is masochism scrapped or just like putting rihanna to shame in the delayed album department

We’ve been asking this for almost 6 years

On 8/21/2020 at 5:19 PM, wahyun said:

is there a masterpost for her unreleased? recently i've been listening to as if! a lot and i was wondering if there's more songs from that era going around

No one? Ok...

Edit: I found one in PHF

Edited by wahyun

The way I was locked out of my account and finally something leak. Whew.

For the guardian talk on the last pages, yeah, it was originally promoted as "the first release from Masochism", then she started rambling about the video with Grant and suddenly everything went silence. Later she mentioned it wasn't going to be part of the album but it's own main thing because it was special.

I can't recall all the timeline\years, but there's also the fact she wanted to release... a "Visual EP" or something back in 2018\2019 (? or 17\18?? God it's hard to keep it up with her nn) and I believe Guardian was involved with this project. Also, probably this footage is the one she used to make the (unreleased) Voices Carry video.

edit: It was 2017\2018

https://www.nme.com/news/music/sky-ferreiras-new-album-edges-ever-closer-new-photo-2218122

Did she say anything about I Pray for Rain leak?

34 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

For the guardian talk on the last pages, yeah, it was originally promoted as "the first release from Masochism", then she started rambling about the video with Grant and suddenly everything went silence. Later she mentioned it wasn't going to be part of the album but it's own main thing because it was special.

I can't recall all the timeline\years, but there's also the fact she wanted to release... a "Visual EP" or something back in 2018\2019 (? or 17\18?? God it's hard to keep it up with her nn) and I believe Guardian was involved with this project. Also, probably this footage is the one she used to make the (unreleased) Voices Carry video.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/sky-ferreiras-new-album-edges-ever-closer-new-photo-2218122

no she didn’t say anything about the leak yet. we don’t even know if she’s aware since she’s keeping it quiet on her socials and i honestly doubt she’ll say something anyway

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, veinsineon said:

We’ve been asking this for almost 6 years

well yes haha but like has she in the past 2 years or so mentioned the album by name? like "working on masochism" or anything like that?

2 hours ago, DinahLee said:

Omg thank god someone else has this memory ... other members made me feel delusional :sadcore6:

On 8/22/2020 at 12:41 PM, Tulips said:

Well y'all, All to Myself and Legends (confirmed Masochism era tracks) are in the hands of people. 

Someone on MAXIPADS has Legends they are saying she recorded it in 2016 and it wasn't actually intended for Masochism (although being recorded during the era sessions) but was just supposed to be a stand alone single

On 8/23/2020 at 6:53 AM, Pasta said:

Someone on MAXIPADS has Legends they are saying she recorded it in 2016 and it wasn't actually intended for Masochism (although being recorded during the era sessions) but was just supposed to be a stand alone single

Bring it on! I want new Sky - even if new means songs recorded years ago dddd.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 8/23/2020 at 8:53 AM, Pasta said:

"Legends" is from 2018. It's newer than "I Pray for Rain" (2016).

1 hour ago, Jord said:

"Legends" is from 2018. It's newer than "I Pray for Rain" (2016).

They were saying that Legends was planned to be released in 2018 but recorded in 2016

Thanks for responding to my message also :)