TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

giphy.gif

16 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to announce something official.

Little Ferraris current status:

Spongebob Busy GIF - Spongebob Busy Working - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, the ocean said:

i'm willing to bet that a lot of the people saying that they're gonna stop being sky fans if she doesn't announce are actually gonna wait another year just to be disappointed again rinse and repeat

Not me! I will be giving up fr

3 minutes ago, wildstar said:

Not me! I will be giving up fr

i appreciate your realism :true:

i will also be giving up but granted i've always been casual with her so there's not as much on the line as there is with the hardcore ferraris

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i'm willing to bet that a lot of the people saying that they're gonna stop being sky fans if she doesn't announce are actually gonna wait another year just to be disappointed again rinse and repeat

That's like 90% of her fanbase, including myself.

The ones I pity the most are the 2% that defend her all the time lol.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

That's like 90% of her fanbase, including myself.

The ones I pity the most are the 2% that defend her all the time lol.

i won’t defend her past i think it’s also her label fucking with her

i want to walk away but i love her actual music too much

negAbhB.png

48 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

i mean that would be nice but i really want the actual original photo in HQ

I know, it's pretty gorgeous

My upscale turned out meh anyway :rollin:

2 hours ago, drewby said:

You had to be here a decade ago when the last one got someone sent to prison dd.

I bet he hates Sky now :lmao:

23 minutes ago, Florida said:

I bet he hates Sky now :lmao:

I hope, once he is out, he leaks everything in higher quality and leak everything he didn't get to leak. 

34 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I hope, once he is out, he leaks everything in higher quality and leak everything he didn't get to leak. 

pls, the FBI prob seized it all. he prob owns nothing now. 

3 minutes ago, Florida said:

pls, the FBI prob seized it all. he prob owns nothing now. 

#deluluteam

1 hour ago, Florida said:

imagine if he had the Cry Baby album though whew 

I would say I envy him, but he went to jail, so... 😂 

But seriously, I wanna listen to it so badly, I bet it's one of the best pop albums ever. 

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

Bittersweet Devotion, love is never chosen ect....

well, im going to her concert on june so ill just record the live songs I guess lol but idk how I will feel looking at her without an album till that date. :awkney: