I want a zebra cock
Zebra cock
Z-z-z-z-zebra cock
That striped-dick
I want a-

[Post-Chorus]
Dick
Dick

if kim did that she’d somehow make it about race or something just for the controversy

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Also don't forget about the Kim Petras' verse:

[Chorus]
I want a zebra cock
Zebra cock
Z-z-z-z-zebra cock
That striped-dick
I want a zebra cock
Zebra cock
Z-z-z-z-zebra cock
That striped-dick
I want a-

[Post-Chorus]
Dick
Dick

Sky Ferreira - Zebra (feat. Kim Petras)

from the upcoming album "Masochism", including the songs "I Pray for Golden Rain", "All My Boners Die", "Descending (Rimming)" and "Slamming & Bottoming (produced by Arca).

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

Sky Ferreira - Zebra (feat. Kim Petras)

from the upcoming album "Masochism", including the songs "I Pray for Golden Rain", "All My Boners Die", "Descending (Rimming)" and "Slamming & Bottoming (produced by Arca).

+ Downhill Lullafuckinby

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

sasha-velour-dont-joke-about-that.gif

Arca ruined Björk so much in Utopia :(

Sometimes, while I listen to Born Yesterday by Arca, I close my eyes and imagine that the one who is singing is Björk instead of Sia, because that song is a fucking bop and the production is all I ever wanted for her to do with Björk.

But no, fucking Arca mixed awfully bad with Björk's idea for flutes in Utopia.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, EXODUS said:

Arca ruined Björk so much in Utopia :(

ngl i don’t fully blame arca for that i think it was more of a mixing / engineering problem

moving back to sky and her endless lies she’s probably gonna blame this time on a mixing / engineering problem :true:

giphy.gif

14 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to announce something official.

35 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

giphy.gif

14 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to announce something official.

This is giving me severe anxiety I can't believe we're midway through March...

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

just for your own personal sake i think you should schedule a meeting with a therapist :agree:

I told my therapist, he said to take a pill, that's not the way for me, I'm torn up and I want to be as mean as you... :crying:

15 minutes ago, Jord said:

I told my therapist, he said to take a pill, that's not the way for me, I'm torn up and I want to be as mean as you... :crying:

not trying to be mean :xcry:

i genuinely just don't think she's gonna release anything and i want everyone to be realistic even though i know that won't happen :sadcore:

32 minutes ago, Jord said:

16 minutes ago, the ocean said:

not trying to be mean :xcry:

i genuinely just don't think she's gonna release anything and i want everyone to be realistic even though i know that won't happen :sadcore:

Sís, that's the pre chorus of a Sky song

https://genius.com/Sky-ferreira-as-mean-as-you-lyrics

1 hour ago, Lonely Planet said:

Someone leak As Mean as You HQ and Cobra it’s been a decade!

Ugh there are many songs that leaked in bad quality. 

I really wish someone would leak all those again but in a better quality.