6 hours ago, blameitonme said:

ZEBRA is a serve for a song name :oprah4:

Cobra 🐍 teas

33 minutes ago, the ocean said:

who thinks that nothing is gonna happen? :holla:

Ugh I'm starting to think that way. 

2 hours ago, 111 said:

i check this thread just for this post every day 

Well King, someone needs to keep them girls informed, and I thought that one could be me haha. 

Imagine what will happen once she runs out of the 31 opportunities lol

She ain't prepared for that meltdown. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm expecting nothing.

Maybe I'm just green but idk to me it's obvious that she's not putting out music because she just can't/gets blocked. I completely understand the long time fans being blue balled that are angry or frustrated but like ...she basically has given everything to music and is respected by actual living legends so I'm not buying her "she's a lazy junkie" thing. Like there's no way she'd have gotten such acclaim by now otherwise, especially with other far more seasoned and successful artists. 

10 minutes ago, EmptyPromises said:

I'm expecting nothing.

Maybe I'm just green but idk to me it's obvious that she's not putting out music because she just can't/gets blocked. I completely understand the long time fans being blue balled that are angry or frustrated but like ...she basically has given everything to music and is respected by actual living legends so I'm not buying her "she's a lazy junkie" thing. Like there's no way she'd have gotten such acclaim by now otherwise, especially with other far more seasoned and successful artists. 

Username checks.

tbh, i don't believe her but she's booked by several festivals, is posting (non-recycled) stuff frequently, etc. I have 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000001% hope, but I weirdly do think something is coming.

8 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

Sky Ferreira - ZEBRA - Official Video

yeh that looks cute i want it :true:

Watch it be a Beach House cover from the cursed alleged covers EP :gasp:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

giphy.gif

12 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to announce something official.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I’m so glad that I just like her and not Stan her :oop2:

every day I see this thread bump up on top of LB and there’s very little confirmed. You guys are all saints and deserve to go to heaven for waiting for so long for this damn album. Sending my love and prayers to you :clapback:

Well, it's kinda weird that none of the insiders have teased a comeback nor leaked a release date or a title or something. 

It happened with other of her peers, but I guess the insiders are not that invested in a pathological liar. 

5 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Well, it's kinda weird that none of the insiders have teased a comeback nor leaked a release date or a title or something. 

It happened with other of her peers, but I guess the insiders are not that invested in a pathological liar. 

or maybe nothing is coming....

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 hour ago, HEARTCORE said:

or maybe nothing is coming....

Something is coming, but I'm stating to think it's not happening in March. 

But considering how active she is doing photoshoot and booking shows, something will be released this year.