TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

They miss the tortured little girl!!! default_understand.gif

But it's hard to believe it was fun to get you out of my mind!!! default_understand.gif

It's true only fools can play the part!!! default_understand.gif

Mine was never a mother's kind of love!!! default_understand.gif

I won't protect you, I can't!!! default_understand.gif

8 hours ago, lewisbennett1 said:

I'm seeing Sky! 😫🙏 That was rough. The website kept crashing on me

Super happy for you, the wait will be long though haha

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

9 hours ago, Desert lamp said:

Lowkey can the month end already so we can all pack up and go home

It has been 10 days already and I'm shocked she hasn't say something.

Not even teasing...

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, the ocean said:

i’m not an eclipse stan but honestly he has a point :pft:

don’t get me wrong she makes BAWPS but she is also a troll

What's about eclipse? I've come across this term (name?) several times since I started visiting this thread, and I have no idea what you peoples are talking about.

4 minutes ago, AOK said:

What's about eclipse? I've come across this term (name?) several times since I started visiting this thread, and I have no idea what you peoples are talking about.

He's a trustworthy insider that has shared a lot of real info in the last years here in LB.

He's also very nice too.

5 minutes ago, AOK said:

There's something super shady around Sky, not gonna lie. 

She makes great music and she's super nice with her fans online and offline (she was a sweetheart with me when I met her in 2013), but there's something very off.

15 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

He's a trustworthy insider that has shared a lot of real info in the last years here in LB.

He's also very nice too.

She makes great music and she's super nice with her fans online and offline (she was a sweetheart with me when I met her in 2013), but there's something very off.

She's a pretty shy person, an introverted soul - maybe those things play some part in her general off-ness? I don't know exactly what you're talking about since I don't share the same feelings, but I'm just guessing it might be something with her prefering to live outside the public eye, cherish her privacy at all cost, idk. I think she's awkward (a lot actually) but in a cute, relatable to me way.

Kinda random, but Sky has a unique lip shape in a good way, or she chronically pouts her upper lip. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

27 minutes ago, shady said:

Kinda random, but Sky has a unique lip shape in a good way, or she chronically pouts her upper lip. 

It was VERY visible in-between 2013-2014 to the point that I thought she injected something in it. Right now it doesn't appear to be that much pouted, so I guess she was doing it intentionally back in the day.

I only just found out yesterday (I was doing a bit of Sky research) that Shirley Manson from Garbage helped write Red Lips and I'm on Top. I can't believe I didn't know this for 8 years! Explains why I love those songs so much. 

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

He's also very nice too.

Her release schedule, that's what is off :um3:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I suppose nothing is being announced today... again.