TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, KillForLove said:

all i know is that at least one song is coming this month and this came from mouth of one of the producers (who is also a past producer of hers). 

Spoiler

D*** H*****? Yes or No

:duck:

25 minutes ago, popstar supernova said:

RideOrDie on ATRL just said Sky Ferreira is gearing up on releasing a NFT. Thoughts? 

Hopefully the NFT is music related like Lindsay Lohan :hooker:

As if

I must say, we've been expecting Descending release a long time ago. SO IT'S NOT A SURPRISE AT ALL.

And I can't believe she's going to do the same rollout as DL's......................... 

Spoiler

actually, I can...

That being said, I had hopes for the double single. One song after all those years isn't enough. 

She better have a music video for it at least or I'll be pissed.

Cause honestly I'm tired of being positive & supportive of someone who left us practically abandoned.

I've been aware of the extensive list of reasons/excuses. But she better come through this time.

1 minute ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I must say, we've been expecting Descending release a long time ago. SO IT'S NOT A SURPRISE AT ALL.

And I can't believe she's going to do the same rollout as DL's......................... 

That being said, I had hopes for the double single. One song after all those years isn't enough. 

She better have a music video for it at least or I'll be pissed.

Cause honestly I'm tired of being positive & supportive of someone who left us practically abandoned.

I've been aware of the extensive list of reasons. But she better come through this time.

Descending ??? 

:oprah4:

59 minutes ago, popstar supernova said:

RideOrDie on ATRL just said Sky Ferreira is gearing up on releasing a NFT. Thoughts? 

People on twitter will drag her ass 😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

I just listened to I'm On Top and I Can't Say No To Myself for the first time in years! Wish they were on Spotify.

I Can't Say No To Myself was one of my faves in my peak music era of 2014.

Also, does anyone else cringe so hard at "there's nothing wrong with OCD as long as it's for me" in Obsession? Did she write that? :icant:

One thing about artists doing NFTs seems to be that these companies are approaching the artist and offering them a pretty big amount of money to "collaborate". Charli said in her Rolling Stone interview that she signed onto that NFT festival because she was going to use the money to fund production for her tour, so what I will say is that if Sky actually does announce an NFT "venture", maybe don't drag her because im assuming Capitol isn't handing over money to her to fund music/videos/tours

28 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

One thing about artists doing NFTs seems to be that these companies are approaching the artist and offering them a pretty big amount of money to "collaborate". Charli said in her Rolling Stone interview that she signed onto that NFT festival because she was going to use the money to fund production for her tour, so what I will say is that if Sky actually does announce an NFT "venture", maybe don't drag her because im assuming Capitol isn't handing over money to her to fund music/videos/tours

sky is really the exception lol Lets say the nft is just a video or a song? Maybe that wouldnt harm the environment that much or… am i wrong? This nft thing still bugs me

Just now, LunaeManifestum said:

sky is really the exception lol Lets say the nft is just a video or a song? Maybe that wouldnt harm the environment that much or… am i wrong? This nft thing still bugs me

So I'm not sure about the environmental impact of them as ive heard conflicting things recently about blockchain's actual environmental impact (i guess it depends on the service you use to "mint" it into the blockchain), but honestly I think its a stupid thing to "cancel" artists for, basically it would exist regardless of them (hence the company approaching the artists with the pitch) and like its very easy (right now) to just not buy it. I doubt she will be releasing music/videos as NFTs its probably going to just be like an image (i have no knowledge of what she's doing tho to be clear, im just guessing based on other artists).

2 hours ago, popstar supernova said:

This is such a bad idea, she just keep digging her own grave with her fans :smh:

Unless is music related :fabcat:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

giphy.gif

6 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to announce something official.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

12 hours ago, popstar supernova said:

Y'all he literally never said this :rip:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

5 hours ago, KillForLove said:

honestly I think its a stupid thing to "cancel" artists for, basically it would exist regardless of them (hence the company approaching the artists with the pitch) and like its very easy (right now) to just not buy it. 

:whoopi:

This has to be the most naive take I read today and I already checked my twitter.

NFTs are a cashgrab used by people who hang Elon Musk posters in their bedroom. They harm the environment and will not seriously upgrade the situation of any music artist that isn't already wealthy anyway. It's one of the most annoying and overglorified trends of our century so far. 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

7 hours ago, Thunder Revenant said:

:whoopi:

This has to be the most naive take I read today and I already checked my twitter.

NFTs are a cashgrab used by people who hang Elon Musk posters in their bedroom. They harm the environment and will not seriously upgrade the situation of any music artist that isn't already wealthy anyway. It's one of the most annoying and overglorified trends of our century so far. 

Ugh and I can't belive Marina "Mother Nature' dying" Diamandis is working on NFTs now. 

So fucking stupid that pop artists are doing this while also sharing in Instagram (just like Sky) ways to fight climate change. 

2 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Ugh and I can't belive Marina "Mother Nature' dying" Diamandis is working on NFTs now. 

So fucking stupid that pop artists are doing this while also sharing in Instagram (just like Sky) ways to fight climate change. 

I will never understand celebs like The Weeknd who make millions of dollars a month, having their career thriving and still jumping into the NFT bandwagon. Same for Paris Hilton. It shows that these people will be money hungry till the day they die. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif