TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

18 hours ago, KillForLove said:

all i know is that at least one song is coming this month and this came from mouth of one of the producers (who is also a past producer of hers). 

Receipts please!

16 hours ago, popstar supernova said:

RideOrDie on ATRL just said Sky Ferreira is gearing up on releasing a NFT. Thoughts? 

Hopefully the NFT is music related like Lindsay Lohan :hooker:

i really expect if she's gearing up for a Japanese christmas

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

I really hope the album will have a lot of NTMT (song) and DHL moments.  prefer the less noisy, cinematic and dark sound over her more pop-ish stuff

Me too sis

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

13 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

I really hope the album will have a lot of NTMT (song) and DHL moments.  prefer the less noisy, cinematic and dark sound over her more pop-ish stuff

Same.

But I also want more Lost in my Bedroom/I'm On Top/Ghost style songs.

But if the whole album is like DL I would cherish it anyway.

2 hours ago, shady said:

I will never understand celebs like The Weeknd who make millions of dollars a month, having their career thriving and still jumping into the NFT bandwagon. Same for Paris Hilton. It shows that these people will be money hungry till the day they die. 

Completely agree, sometimes I believe that they have zero input in those kind of things, someone ignorant just reach out to them and ask them if they wanna get money and if they agree then they just leave everything to that person. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

18 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Same. She's extremely good at what you described but we need something pop-ish especially in this era. Alternative artists are too comfortable with dark/sad/deep songs. When I think of alternative music darker songs come first to my mind. I feel like the album will be sappy, like the songs she released with music videos except the title track. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 hour ago, AOK said:

What if Masochism has a track "Night Time Is Still My Time" on it as an outro?

Imagine Masochism.

Jk. 

I'd like a reference, maybe as an intro. Maybe it's the Twin Peaks parallels but Downhill Lullaby feels like an answer to NTMT. 

And on that note, this lady really stans Laura Palmer. I wonder if she sees herself in that character or if she's just being a Little Lynchster

she's probably just gonna dip before her set and then say she didn't like the vibes of the stage or summ and then sit in silence for another year or five 

xMcVPI7.jpg

I think it was 2018 when someone asked her about the sound of the album (back when she was on Twitter lol) and she said it was very sinister/abstract but also very pop. I’d be here for a double album, lord knows she’s probably sitting on dozens of songs. 

Just now, vitriolkisses said:

I think it was 2018 when someone asked her about the sound of the album (back when she was on Twitter lol) and she said it was very sinister/abstract but also very pop. I’d be here for a double album, lord knows she’s probably sitting on dozens of songs. 

I'm sad she deleted her Twitter account :noparty: all those lost tweets that I never saved

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Just now, vitriolkisses said:

I'm praying for a long ass record. A double album would be a total serve - two different directions perhaps? 

26 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

23 minutes ago, AOK said:

I'm praying for a long ass record. A double album would be a total serve - two different directions perhaps? 

If she's a perfectionist, as many people claim her to be (and say that's the reason why she takes too long), there's no way she would be able to pull out a double album when she can barely finish a standard-lenght one.

9 hours ago, hillsideboy said:

Receipts please!

I wish I had them. This was from the mouth of a producer, however, i guess the release date would be up to the label, but the song is mixed, mastered, and has been turned into the label