TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 hours ago, hillsideboy said:

So guys what are our predications for the Masochism album artwork? We all know Sky is a very visual artist and the NTMT cover was artistic, controversial and iconic af. Do you think she'll try to match or outdo it? I feel like another pic of her in the shower now would be really meta and cool 10 years later as it would reference/pay homage to her debut and how long we've had to wait for it. Equally, I think just a simple picture of her would work as it kinda shuts down your expectations for her to outdo herself. 

I honestly don't expect anything in terms of visuals because I know she'll deliver with whatever she picks. Sky has incredible pictures and her photo shoots have always been great so I'm sure the artwork will be top notch.

4 hours ago, hillsideboy said:

So guys what are our predications for the Masochism album artwork? We all know Sky is a very visual artist and the NTMT cover was artistic, controversial and iconic af. Do you think she'll try to match or outdo it? I feel like another pic of her in the shower now would be really meta and cool 10 years later as it would reference/pay homage to her debut and how long we've had to wait for it. Equally, I think just a simple picture of her would work as it kinda shuts down your expectations for her to outdo herself. 

i hope its something super meta. obviously should stay textless, but maybe something like a photo of a bunch of photos? like of her nudey style playboy style very mascara running rogue vibes. id even be here for a textless photo of the word masochism tatooed on someone… maybe a greasy forehead!!

8 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Sky Ferreira and Miley Cyrus collab when

:duck:

Sky Ferreira and Lana collab would literally be perfection :trisha:

The song would sound like something unreleased by Lana. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 hour ago, Jord said:

I honestly don't expect anything in terms of visuals because I know she'll deliver with whatever she picks. Sky has incredible pictures and her photo shoots have always been great so I'm sure the artwork will be top notch.

the one thing she consistently gets right is her visuals

negAbhB.png

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

ok but ever since i lied and said Sky was gonna be on Courtney Love’s album its the only collab i wanna see happen anymore :trisha:

Nahh, Courtney is a cloutchaser. She is more likely to collab with Doja Cat and then shit on her on Twitter when the song gains popularity. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

5 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

ok but ever since i lied and said Sky was gonna be on Courtney Love’s album its the only collab i wanna see happen anymore :trisha:

I still want to know what were those "Sky Ferreira stories" that Courtney was talking about 😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

The thing is, apparently, they don't exist anymore.

:duck:

wait what they disbanded?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing