TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

giphy.gif

7 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to announce something official.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, Lonely Planet said:

Watch her drop Descending finally at the end of the month. Then no album announcement for another year.

Lmaooo that was the most realistic scenario on the entire thread. People here thinking that Sky might release a double album is delusional  although I would love it.

A double album sounds like something Lana or Beyonce would release but with a bigger break in between them. The only double album I know is Use Your Illusion, so double albums are incredibly rare already. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Just now, shady said:

Lmaooo that was the most realistic scenario on the entire thread. People here thinking that Sky might release a double album is delusional  although I would love it.

A double album sounds like something Lana or Beyonce would release but with a bigger break in between them. The only double album I know is Use Your Illusion, so double albums are incredibly rare already. 

Ya people thinking she’s gonna drop a whole album this month are delusional. No announcement, no pre-save up and without a lead single and her last release was 3 years ago. It’s not gonna happen, the label would be stupid to drop an entire album without pushing a single first. 

The same thing is gonna happen with Downhill Lullaby, she’s gonna drop a single it will tank hard then the albums gonna get delayed again and again until she’s finally dropped from the label.

8 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

Ya people thinking she’s gonna drop a whole album this month are delusional. No announcement, no pre-save up and without a lead single and her last release was 3 years ago. It’s not gonna happen, the label would be stupid to drop an entire album without pushing a single first. 

The same thing is gonna happen with Downhill Lullaby, she’s gonna drop a single it will tank hard then the albums gonna get delayed again and again until she’s finally dropped from the label.

Wouldn’t it be wild if she actually WAS able to pull off a surprise release this month tho??? Instant #1

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

Woah I’m not saying she’s dropping a double album this month (we’d be lucky with one song), I’m saying she has racked up enough material for one + she’s expressed interest in making it a double LP back in 2016-17. It’d be in our best interest as we are never getting a third album, might as well milk Masochism lol.

1 hour ago, 111 said:

girl cant even drop a single and y'all think she can pull of a surprise release kii 

“if she was actually able” work on your reading comprehension skills, I’ve been a fan since 2011 & I’m fully aware of the never ending purgatory her music has been shelved in literally her entire career.

9 hours ago, shady said:

SpeakerBoxxx/Love Below & Back to Basics were both incredible double albums! Sky def has the material for one, but of course we won’t get it- couldn’t even get NTMT bsides part 2 :sky:

35 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

SpeakerBoxxx/Love Below & Back to Basics were both incredible double albums! Sky def has the material for one, but of course we won’t get it- couldn’t even get NTMT bsides part 2 :sky:

SadNaiveGoldfish-small.gif

*TRIGGERED*

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde