TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

15 minutes ago, the ocean said:

who knows someone who has a voice similar to sky's? i'm willing to bet that we could make the next sky ferreira album before sky ferreira even releases the next album (if she releases the next album)

Here are some songs I consider to have a Sky Ferreira vibe to them:

Spoiler

Boy Harsher - Tower
Riki - Strohmann
Laurel - Scream Drive Faster
Nasty Cherry - Her Body
Linea Aspera - Synapse
Keluar - Vitreum
Wolf Alice - Smile
Japanese Breakfast - Be Sweet
Riki - Earth Song
Jennifer Touch - Chemistry
Wolf Alice - How Can I Make It Ok?
Laurel - You're The One
Beach House - Sparks
K.I.D - I Cannot Sleep At Night
Chromatics - You're No Good

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

22 minutes ago, the ocean said:

who knows someone who has a voice similar to sky's? i'm willing to bet that we could make the next sky ferreira album before sky ferreira even releases the next album (if she releases the next album)

i have been saying this for eons BUT The Birthday Massacre has a similar SOUND to sky's, not voice but instrumentally they do what she does and do it 10000x better.

https://open.spotify.com/track/06qrRC1KKaGVAKV3aWWnfB?si=bd48f9a9065b47c5
To Die For and Movie feel like songs Sky has been trying to write her whole life

idk why its not embedding lol

4 hours ago, 111 said:

the entire month of march is a long april fools setup for her and every april 1st the clock resets and the joke is over until the following year 

I had an aneurism reading this 

1 hour ago, miamigardenclub said:

i have been saying this for eons BUT The Birthday Massacre has a similar SOUND to sky's, not voice but instrumentally they do what she does and do it 10000x better.

https://open.spotify.com/track/06qrRC1KKaGVAKV3aWWnfB?si=bd48f9a9065b47c5
To Die For and Movie feel like songs Sky has been trying to write her whole life

idk why its not embedding lol

remember when they ripped off 24 Hours

Spoiler

jkjkjk

Spoiler

:sideeye:

negAbhB.png

19 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

remember when they ripped off 24 Hours

Hide contents

jkjkjk

Hide contents

:sideeye:

YES I DO ACTUALLY but they also used that same chord progression twice before so like i guess it wasnt them stealing 24 hours but more of them being lazy and being like Oh lets do these chords again. however One as a song is really fucking uncanny... not only the chords but the melodies are the same. 

Under Your Spell as an album was their worst work post-N&N. they also ripped off nuclear seasons by charli in Games or Hex, don't really remember. i dont count this album as part of their discography. 

giphy.gif

15 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to announce something official.

(we are halfway, we are losing)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

Mass Charli leak but for Sky WHEN 

Besides Crash, what else L-worded?

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

Besides Crash, what else L-worded?

Between 2018 and 2021 there has been around 300+ leaks of random songs that she penned for other artists, album outtakes, tons of demos of released songs, shelved albums and many things more. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Between 2018 and 2021 there has been around 300+ leaks of random songs that she penned for other artists, album outtakes, tons of demos of released songs, shelved albums and many things more. 

Oh... I already have lots of these ones...

But i'm glad they L-worded Believe cover and Up n Down 😶

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

8 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Oh... I already have lots of these ones...

But i'm glad they L-worded Believe cover and Up n Down 😶

Around 40% of Charli leaks are single material, I'm super happy that someone is kind enough to share those with us. 

I really pray for someone to do the same for Sky's music.

57 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Around 40% of Charli leaks are single material, I'm super happy that someone is kind enough to share those with us. 

I really pray for someone to do the same for Sky's music.

For real, I think we deserve Cobra and Pretty Dull at least

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif