Sign in to follow this  
Cherry Blossom

Sex Education

Sex Education Season 3 is coming to Netflix on September 17th, 2021!

Im so hyped, this series was something I binged like HELL! during the first lockdown and I haven’t felt complete without it… Hopefully they haven’t ruined it! 

If you aren’t familiar with the show, it follows a group of teenagers at Moordale Secondary as they explore the ins and outs of sex, adulthood and everything in between. Comedic at heart, it still manages to cover serious issues and topics such as homophobia, sexual assault and drugs. A large amount of the characters are LGBTQ+, and the writers tackle subjects relating to identity, expression, feminism and race in an honest and moving way. It’s critically acclaimed, featuring the likes of Asa Butterfield, Emma Mackey, Ncuti Gatwa and Gillian Anderson. :party:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110a25949a1921627d3c

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Has anyone started season #4 yet? Thoughts?

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

23 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Has anyone started season #4 yet? Thoughts?

I stayed up until 2AM last night watching it and it had some good moments but honestly… I agree with most of the negative reception :( it's like a whole different show now. Super frustrating. Sad because I did enjoy the first three seasons and got obsessed with the show upon discovering it last year. 

This season seems to be flopping commercially as well (deserved I guess), haven't seen anyone talking about it 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

s4 was full of annoying, unrealistic characters tbh

the casting was dreadful too. all the original cast from s1-3 are still great but the new school and characters in it were just… cringe 

storylines not that strong either. not a great send off for an otherwise amazing show

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I used to really love this show but have absolutely no desire to watch this last season tbh. They took way too long to put this season out. I’m also not seeing a single positive thing about it :toofunny: I’m not seeing that much stuff about it in general, but when I do it’s just people being disappointed and disliking the new characters/school lmao. Kinda crazy that this show lost this much hype, I used to see it everywhere. Haven’t even seen any spoilers.

qfrWuBl.png