imalbertgrr

The Clusterfuck Thread

I am not saying this to be passive aggressive, but as a sincere suggestion for what i think would benefit the whole of the forum, seeing as how things have been getting kind of unwieldy around here lately. On another forum that i frequent there is a long, on-going thread called "Thread for various insignificant questions that don't deserve their own thread" and it works nicely. It's a place for these sort of smaller questions that pile up but don't really lend themselves to a whole thread. Anytime someone has one of these questions they can just pop in there and ask it, and it most likely gets answered because the thread as a whole tends to be of interest to most people, given the array of general topics. Just a thought.

To answer this question, there was a small run of copies of the AKA album that were intended to be sold at shows. Kahne says he has about ten copies himself.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

• Yes, there are physical copies of the debut album.

Perhaps my debunked-rumour thread could receive some sort of Moderator-Approval? I think it deserves to be its own thread, and it could definitely help out here.

Ha! Nice.

But wait, shouldn't this be in the "Lana Thoughts" section? Also, i think it would be a good idea to have Madrigal's Debunked Rumor thread linked to on the first post of this thread, and if we ever do a FAQ, we can link to it on the first post of this thread too.

EDIT: Oh wait, is this going to be questions of ANY topics or just Lana-related? I meant Lana-related questions.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I got the deluxe box because I couldn't find the BTD deluxe version so I bought the normal one. Without You, Lolita and Lucky Ones are perfect so it was worth it ( it sucked when I listened to the album in the car and it ended at TIWMUG u_u )

EotAQlJ.jpg