Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, Niko Dealergo said:

I just realized eclipse spilled on a Wednesday, and he’s said before that’s when he gets his info, so maybe something behind the scenes is happening :judgingu3:

omg i swear he said at some point that most of the info he gets is through youtube? which is why he always knows about things super close to the release date & gets MV stuff..

although i do think the only insider who gets consistent reliable info is BOZ, HM seems kinda washed up living off year old scraps, eclipse is a little inbetween me thinks

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I really wouldn’t mind another beach surf vibe from Lana I love NFR and BB and would love to see an elevated approach, not even elevated but another approach at it

i love jack in a lot of his production but also not in some (both from Lana and other singers) 

still whatever is true from the insiders I just hope it comes in January FUCK 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Just now, Nectar said:

Tbh this is the first time I’ve heard of honeymouns being an insider. I thought they just had a lot of old Lana leaks. Have they given reliable info on new music in the past?

no I don’t think so 

honeymoun is probably mad at the fandom because of the Christmas thing, so he sees we’re all excited and trying to ruin it :oic3:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Niko Dealergo said:

no I don’t think so 

honeymoun is probably mad at the fandom because of the Christmas thing, so he sees we’re all excited and trying to ruin it :oic3:

well unfortunately for him i don't form my opinions on music i haven't heard based off of insiders' opinions & i don't even care if it's jack antonoff piano flop 4.0 i'll gladly take any new lana music :oic3: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

i don’t think eclipse’s comment is a hint. if it was, he would’ve been more specific as history as proven (except for DATMIMBC). ever since lana switched from rick to jack, he hasn’t shared much info besides white dress. i think the reason why is because he had trouble getting nfr before its release, for cocc he only had white dress, and for bb maybe he also had trouble getting it to? correct me if im wrong. as for honeymouns spilling, i don’t believe them (especially after the shit that went down on christmas). however in the past, honeymouns did have info on new releases such as doin time and nfr triple video so idk. all in all, i think we’re over exaggerating eclipse’s comment and once the next album is released, we’ll be setting ourselves up for disappointment if the album doesn’t live up to eclipse’s comment. that is just my opinion :brows:

4 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i don’t think eclipse’s comment is a hint. if it was, he would’ve been more specific as history as proven (except for DATMIMBC). ever since lana switched from rick to jack, he hasn’t shared much info besides white dress. i think the reason why is because he had trouble getting nfr before its release, for cocc he only had white dress, and for bb maybe he also had trouble getting it to? correct me if im wrong. as for honeymouns spilling, i don’t believe them (especially after the shit that went down on christmas). however in the past, honeymouns did have info on new releases such as doin time and nfr triple video so idk. all in all, i think we’re over exaggerating eclipse’s comment and once the next album is released, we’ll be setting ourselves up for disappointment if the album doesn’t live up to eclipse’s comment. that is just my opinion :brows:

excuse me

Another Jackoff album would be a loss for the culture honestly. I don't think another album with too many tracks, filled with the most boring, most underwhelming type of production/mixing is warranted at this particular point (except a very few unique key tracks). Besides, why do we keep bringing up the goggles guy when it's obvious that Lana is at least working with Mike Dean and potentially Emile Haynie?? :um:

25 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

if NFR 4.0 means more surf rock bops like FIILY instead of more piano flops then i'm in :creepna3:

I honestly blame Jack for forever haunting our collective memory with the piano flops discourse; had it not been for his shitty & tinny piano tunes, people would appreciate piano driven Lana songs, as heard on Blue Banisters, a whole lot more. :true:

5 minutes ago, Nectar said:

Tbh this is the first time I’ve heard of honeymouns being an insider. I thought they just had a lot of old Lana leaks. Have they given reliable info on new music in the past?

a lot of these leakers trade snippets of old songs for new info or just have like a circle of people who actually have info which makes them think they're fr insiders

Just now, West Coast said:

I honestly blame Jack for forever haunting our collective memory with the piano flops discourse; had it not been for his shitty & tinny piano tunes, people would appreciate piano driven Lana songs, as heard on Blue Banisters, a whole lot more. :true:

what's the difference between nfr's piano and bb's piano 

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

what's the difference between nfr's piano and bb's piano 

the piano on BB actually sounds well recorded and it enhances each song as opposed to dragging them down :creep:

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

the acronyms were iconic

ok see this is controversial. i think the teasing is fun and cute but i HATE the style of leaking where they do it just so they can prove they had the info later like "look, i gave u the acronym so i clearly had the info". it's just kind of self-serving and doesn't actually give us anything. 

acronyms are cuter than lyrics teasing though

4 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

a lot of these leakers trade snippets of old songs for new info or just have like a circle of people who actually have info which makes them think they're fr insiders

damn trading SNIPPETS for info... that's just reaching  a whole new low 

Yasseduction Athenaxeon GIF - Yasseduction Athenaxeon Arca GIFs