Bonita

AKA Rerelease Prayer/Manifestation/Worship thread

I have a very strong feeling we will be getting an A.K.A reissue before lasso so here's my concept for a possible reissue 

Disc 1: Standard Tracks 1.Kill Kill (Demo Version) 2.Queen of the gas station  3.Oh Say Can You See 4.Gramma (Blue Sparklr Trailer Heaven) 5.For K Part 2 6.Jump 7.Mermaid Motel (Demo Version) 8.Raise Me Up (Mississippi South) 9.Pawn Shop Blues 10.Brite Lites (Demo Version) 11.Put me In a Movie  12.Smarty 13.Yayo (Demo Version) 

Disc 2: B-Sides 1.Trash Magic 2.Pin Up Galore  3.1949 4.Jimmy Gnecco 5.Get Drunk 6.Waimea 7.Ben 8.Axl 9.Disco 10.Elvis 11.Motel 6 12.Me and My Boyfriend  13.Boarding School

3 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I have a very strong feeling we will be getting an A.K.A reissue before lasso so here's my concept for a possible reissue 

Disc 1: Standard Tracks 1.Kill Kill (Demo Version) 2.Queen of the gas station  3.Oh Say Can You See 4.Gramma (Blue Sparklr Trailer Heaven) 5.For K Part 2 6.Jump 7.Mermaid Motel (Demo Version) 8.Raise Me Up (Mississippi South) 9.Pawn Shop Blues 10.Brite Lites (Demo Version) 11.Put me In a Movie  12.Smarty 13.Yayo (Demo Version) 

Disc 2: B-Sides 1.Trash Magic 2.Pin Up Galore  3.1949 4.Jimmy Gnecco 5.Get Drunk 6.Waimea 7.Ben 8.Axl 9.Disco 10.Elvis 11.Motel 6 12.Me and My Boyfriend  13.Boarding School

I’d actually want a version of kill kill that’s a mix between the demo and the final (temporally) released version (ie: final version with an extended first verse). But other then that perfect.

I really hope that if Lana does release AKA, she doesn't change the lyrics excessively for the sake of avoiding controversy. Meditating right now. Artistic liberty and fuck the press.:fabcat:

1 minute ago, Vivienne said:

I really hope that if Lana does release AKA, she doesn't change the lyrics excessively for the sake of avoiding controversy. Meditating right now. Artistic liberty and fuck the press.:fabcat:

Tbh I hope she changes the verses in put me in a movie to be a bit more unique while still keeping the og lyrics 

Just now, JamesHomofield said:

I'm also contributing to the prayers for the rerelase of AKA. This album has so many gems that deserve to be seen and heard on all platforms. :pray2:

With deluxe tracks Waimea and Trash Magic (both reproduced by David Kahne)

2 minutes ago, Vivienne said:

It better be UNALTERED

The demands of the people (or at least me)

1.NO RERECORDING

2.LEAVE YAYO ON THE ALBUM

3.ONLY ADD DONT TAKE

4. DONT CHANGE THE COVER

5.HAVE THE DATE SET PROPERLY SO IT APPEARS BEFORE BTD ON STREAMING

6.AT LEAST ONE VINYL

2 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

It better be UNALTERED

1.NO RERECORDING

3.ONLY ADD DONT TAKE

4. DONT CHANGE THE COVER

6.AT LEAST ONE VINYL

while i dont want it rerecorded vocally, i do want it rerecorded production wise

yes leave Yayo on the album

yup

i want a new cover

meh i wouldn't care either way

yes

3 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

It better be UNALTERED

1.NO RERECORDING

3.ONLY ADD DONT TAKE

4. DONT CHANGE THE COVER

6.AT LEAST ONE VINYL

True. AKA version of Yayo >>>>>>>> Paradise version of Yayo, imo :ohsnap:

It doesn't matter who I am. I'm here for you, James. See? I'm real.

73d6eb454044617161311227a1d277a2.gif

i need this. We need this. Please :crying5:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Rerelease with Pawn Shop Blues as a single with the preorder and drop the MV they shot

im thinking it should have a new cover that’s a homage to the original (with her current stunning desert blonde hair!)

Rerecorded tracks or the originals remastered

It would be iconic if she had a box set that had all the home MVs, picture discs, prints etc but she’s lazy asf so

Bonus tracks from that era would be amazing. Especially if there’s somehow things on it we haven’t heard..

let me manifest real quick (my delulu era):

early May: preorder, pawn shop blues MV

late May: AKA rerelease

June: UV 10th anniversary repackage with outtakes & a new cover

July: Henry Come On

August: Lasso preorder

September: Lasso release

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

21 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Rerelease with Pawn Shop Blues as a single with the preorder and drop the MV they shot

im thinking it should have a new cover that’s a homage to the original (with her current stunning desert blonde hair!)

Rerecorded tracks or the originals remastered

It would be iconic if she had a box set that had all the home MVs, picture discs, prints etc but she’s lazy asf so

Bonus tracks from that era would be amazing. Especially if there’s somehow things on it we haven’t heard..

let me manifest real quick (my delulu era):

early May: preorder, pawn shop blues MV

late May: AKA rerelease

June: UV 10th anniversary repackage with outtakes & a new cover

July: Henry Come On

August: Lasso preorder

September: Lasso release

Yassss, Ooo and Paradise (Belated Anniversary Edition) with Young And Beautiful & Hollywood (Final Version) as bonus tracks.

edit- And a new music for Blue Velvet (using new footage from various films along with footage from the H&M Commercial) to accompany it.